Frenchman's Leaders Library

Wow, I missed the Alexis when I looked at your introducing picture for the first time after your new version came out...
She is neat and cool, thank you!

As I said, Basium is just GREAT GREAT GREAT!

I PMed you about Hyborem -).

Wow, I missed the Alexis when I looked at your introducing picture for the first time after your new version came out...
She is neat and cool, thank you!

As I said, Basium is just GREAT GREAT GREAT!

I PMed you about Hyborem -).

:thanx: I'm glad you like them.
For Hyborem I will try to improve him (I played with two models that's why they are not totally in accordance... ;) )

:)

Hi Frenchman,
your leaders are absolutely wonderful ;)

Would you improve historical section creating additional static leaders for TAM mod?

Some leaders are ok (Hatshepsut, Boudica, ecc..), others could be reused (Isabella as Teuta, Leonidas as Agamemnon or Teres, Cyrus as Darius, ecc...)
See HERE as reference for TAM leaders.

Having a 24 leaders pack, you could release it as a separate addon for TAM mod. Are you interested?

Hi Frenchman,
your leaders are absolutely wonderful ;)

Would you improve historical section creating additional static leaders for TAM mod?

Some leaders are ok (Hatshepsut, Boudica, ecc..), others could be reused (Isabella as Teuta, Leonidas as Agamemnon or Teres, Cyrus as Darius, ecc...)
See HERE as reference for TAM leaders.

Having a 24 leaders pack, you could release it as a separate addon for TAM mod. Are you interested?

Hi ambrox62,

:thanx: I'm glad you like them.
I have downloaded your mod and I will try to propose to you new static leaders...

Hello,

I have added to TAM my graphics mod. Here is the result. I have already several techs ready...
A preview:
I like the TAM mod...

I have posted the first pack (6 leaders) for the TAM Mod. ready to use you have just to unzip in the TAM Mod folder

Coming next: Semiramis

Attachments

• semiramis.jpg
    semiramis.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 95
Some great computer artwork there. If only they were animated. :(

:thanx:

It is not possible to animate these leaders. The problem comes from the fact that they are highly detailed and that the arms, for example, are not attached to the body (outside Poser, I tried it in Blender)...

At the moment, I'm trying to use the CIV IV Charlemagne Pope system. (The pope is happy and unhappy) so you have a beginning of animation...
It works but my pictures are a little bit blurred and I don't know why...

These are really nice. Some things bother me with them though:

1) Alexis: she looks a bit too much like a slightly portly matrone. Not saying it wouldn't fit but it's very different from the current depiction of her.

2) Perpentach: needs more clashing colours!

3) Cardith Lorda: has lost the quiet majesty that the current pic has. You can see that one really being a dragon, this one is a lot harder.

4) Faeryl Viconia: I think the background is a bit too strong in this one, it draws attention away from her.

5) Keelyn: lost the aloofness from her current pic.

And Hyborem, but you're working on that so...

Top Bottom