Frenchman's Leaders Library

great job!!
loved the FfH ones.. Arendel Phaedra :love:
but I think Basium's color is a bit weird... looks like a generic Hulk.. his face looks too peaceful as well :p
others:
-Perpentach could be more similar to the actual art (less "human"...)
-Cardith wearing a robe?

and another minor detail:
overall I think their faces show happiness, and some could be more... serious. i'm not trying to be harsh or something like that... I'm just saying what I see according to http://civ4wiki.com/wiki/index.php/FfH_Leaders

anyway it's wonderful!

Hello All,

I'm glad you like my leaders, I hope you will give them life in great mods... ;)

One new leader added for LOTR Mod : Haleth ...

:)

:thanx: for all your comments. I'm glad you like my leaders.
I have just created the Eye of Sauron, this one was hard to do and I was obliged to use photoshop to correct it... The result is not so bad...I hope you will like it...

I'm a big fan of the FFH2 leaderhead mods (in fact, I've come to see them more as the leaders than the original art). With 023 though, I've reverted back to the original art because I can't figure out how to install the Leaderheads. In 022 it was Assets>Art>Interface where I dumped the Leaderheads, but in 023's folder after Art I can't find the "Interface" folder.

I'm curious if anyone can answer for me how to install these into the present FFH2 version.

I'm a big fan of the FFH2 leaderhead mods (in fact, I've come to see them more as the leaders than the original art). With 023 though, I've reverted back to the original art because I can't figure out how to install the Leaderheads. In 022 it was Assets>Art>Interface where I dumped the Leaderheads, but in 023's folder after Art I can't find the "Interface" folder.

I'm curious if anyone can answer for me how to install these into the present FFH2 version.

Hello Micky Onimusha,

I have dowloaded the 023 version of FFH2 (Great mod!!) and after I have unpacked the "Pak0.FPK" file, I find the "Interface" folder...
I don't understand where is the problem for you... I'm still playing FFH2 /023 with my leaders...

Hello Micky Onimusha,

I have dowloaded the 023 version of FFH2 (Great mod!!) and after I have unpacked the "Pak0.FPK" file, I find the "Interface" folder...
I don't understand where is the problem for you... I'm still playing FFH2 /023 with my leaders...
Well, I couldn't find an Interface folder but I created a new one of my own and copied the leaderhead stuff in there. It's worked out fine in game so I guess problem solved. :lol:

Hello,

I have posted the FFH2 leaders pack V3 with some new leaders and other minor modifications... Have a look to post 1 for the pictures...

;)

Top Bottom