Funny Fall from Heaven Screenshots!

definitely use Hyborem's Whisper.

Just get Malevolent Designs as soon as possible. (Whisper doesn't work in MP btw)

btw Apenpap ... what mod are you using in post 1109?

what *is* the burning eye unit? was trying to figure that out.

Sheaim Planar Gate unit. Also Fireball replacement.

Essentially a permanent fireball. Dies when used in combat, but can be stockpiled until then.
Can you cast them like fireballs? That sounds really OP.

Oh, that's useful. That explains why I had no Fireballs in that game. I thought the Burning Eyes were sort of like the Airships from vanilla civ, and didn't try using them like Fireballs. Fortunately, I won a Gone to Hell victory regardless. (Meshabbar's earlier availabilty was awesome for that. The Kuriotates, Frozen, and later Basium and Deirdra had no chance against him and an army of Mages and Möbius Witches summoning Spectres)

No idea whats going on here, but I did culture capture the city about 100 turns later...

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0008.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0008.JPG
    409.6 KB · Views: 860
"A child to be born in Dis who will bring peace to the world".

(Perhaps this peace is to be brought in a more roundabout way. :) )

I have a small funny. I couldn't get a screenshot, because it was far too quick to be caught on film (plus, I'm not sure how,... :( ). I have a Lanun warrior defending a city (I'm getting orders from heaven... shame on me for not having archers deployed) and a goblin really wants that city, because it hates freedom and such. One little warrior dude is killed (a graphical man, not a seperate unit), and the other 2 kill 4 of the graphical gobbies. The last goblin walks up to the remaining center warrior, and, instead of the center dude taking out the gobble, the guy on his right decides to be a hero, and I suppose it was moving into position in the center, but instead it looked like he was kneeing his comrade in the groin. :undecide:

Great job, pirates of the plains.

Also, this just in: I know it's been done, but I literally piloted a privateer into the maelstrom, and it came out 7 tiles north. Still, there's a line of unknown territory he skipped, so they don't know where they are :)

Also, this just in: I know it's been done, but I literally piloted a privateer into the maelstrom, and it came out 7 tiles north. Still, there's a line of unknown territory he skipped, so they don't know where they are :)
Ha!

"This is such a strange, new land! Who knows what lies in store?! Will we ever find our way home, again?"

First mate taps the Captain on the shoulder and points South.

"Oh."

They should totally make that into an Adventure Time episode. I would totally watch it. :lol:

If anyone could tell me how to easily upload a screenie, it would be much appreciated. :hammer2:

Erebus is such a cruel place sometimes. Wraith came to visit on turn 11. Needless to say I was destroyed few turns later :)

Had to check using world builder where it came from. There was a spectre few turns earlier that seemed to upgrade to wraith on level 5. Never seen this happen before.. is this a feature from Tholal's more naval ai mod or have I just been lucky in normal game?

Spoiler :

Never seen this happen before.. is this a feature from Tholal's more naval ai mod or have I just been lucky in normal game?

You've been lucky. One of the AI civs must've explored a lair and got a "Spectres haunt the area" result. If one this spectres ate a few units, it could then upgrade to a wraith, and then... Well, yeah.

Top Bottom