Funny Screenshots: Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
C'mon guys, Seraiel is obviously referring to Attacko.

the evidence is clear

C'mon guys, Seraiel is obviously referring to Attacko.

the evidence is clear

I'm quite sure that Attacko and him know each other. If not, they will. What they have in common is that once found, one wouldn't want to live without their wisdom ;) .

He's the best CIV player of all times, he plays RL-CIV though, which is not to be published anytime soon ;) .

Putin? Obama? Stalin?

Come to think about it, Stalin would be the quintessential Civ4 player, only running minimal defenses because he thinks he's safe from attack thanks to diplomacy and then whipping and drafting all his cities into the ground to quickly steamroll half a continent when it turns out his neighbor had no qualms about attacking him after all, though of course he cracked the whip quite a lot before that too.

Also, the horrible, horrible rolls the RNG gave him when he was trying to conquer Finland! :eek:

Stalin didn't know that he'd gonna be attacked by Germany, so he's out. Putin struggles with his economy, not only but also because he warmongers quite a lot which neither the europeans nor the americans like, so to be the best, he would need to improve his diplomacy.
Obama is still too much of a newby to be considered as the best CIV-player of all times.

Turn 28 Oil thanks to A Man Named Jed event.

Spoiler :

Turn 30 Writing. These goody huts this game have been insanely good for me. In order I got Fishing, 216 gold, Experience to Guerrilla 2, Animal Husbandry, 135 gold, Sailing, and now Writing. And I manually teched into Mining. 5 techs (in addition to the 2 I start with) all by turn 30. Proof below.

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Some day you will have a market, a grocer, a bank, a wall street, a taoist shrine and a sids sushi co with literally no production ....

Spoiler :

Need levee plz. Oh, need a lighthouse too. I dont want to whip because those cottages need to grow and Im already in caste, maybe swap the farmed plains to workshops.

Only the one and true Attacko might know everything.
Then there is nothing for a long time.
Then comes DanF, then Soren.

Then Kael right after that :D

52%. Now that is delicious :thumbsup:

Yes, but that isn't funny ^^ . What's funny is, that Zara spend a Great Prophet on a religion with 1% spread ^^ .

These scientists have been learning tricks from David Blain, and possibly Jesus!

They're Great Scientists after all, knocking their minds together, they must have come up with hover-shoes.

Silly Stalin didn't think an AI already at war could declare.

Now give us that screen where you accidentally pressed the Golden-Age or Bulb-button ^^ .

Lol. I know thats what Im meant to do but I stick them all in my Oxford city.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom