Funny Screenshots: Part Trois

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, you guys are so crazy.

Not as crazy as the guy that thinks he can start his own Funny Screenshots thread just on his say so. :p

"Trois"? "Part Deux" was considered contentious. Personally, I was holding out for "Funny Screenshots Part Deux: Electric Boogaloo". :D

Man, you guys are so crazy.

Well, both of us have links to this thread in our signature. It takes a KrAzY to know a KrAzY, i guess :crazyeye:

WHAT HAVE I DONE?!?!?!
xD

Having no funny screenshots in this thread, here's a pic of Sir Pimpy McPimpsalot, He Of The Two Left Feet.

...[pimp]
:religion::food::strength:
...:food:
..:move::move:

That is just so awesome I decided to make it my avatar. I hope you like it.

I love how there's only 1 screenshot in this entire thread.

If it weren't for Sponge Bob Pimp Pants, this thread would have no redeeming qualities, whatsoever. :)

If anyone noticed, the old thread has just gone over 5000 replies and is still not locked.

Reserved. I have a feeling this thread is really going to take off in about seven months...

Eight months and one week later...

Was there really a need to bump this thread?

Bumped? It was merely bumped? It should be stickied! This is the greatest and most important thread in CFC history!

That is just so awesome I decided to make it my avatar. I hope you like it.

:w00t::dance::banana::woohoo:

Holy crap! I started a meme!

Can I suggest the moderation team to please close this thread?
nahhh - the #2 thread will be locked any minute and we'll have to start the #3 thread. If you close this one, there will be 2 #3s and that will be confusing.

Cause it's really really long and the moderators like locking really really long threads.

I normally frown upon necromancing(reviving dead topics), but this one will be one case where I don't slam my head into a wall in frustration, since it will be needed. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom