Funny Video: Madscientist loses the Gandhi RPC

URSExelcior

Warlord
First of all, this is not a strategy/tip. I apologize about that in advance.

Anyway, in case you don’t read the RPC’s, Mad lost his latest one (Gandhi the War-Monger), surrounded on all sides by Zulu/Carthaginian Aggressive AI armies. Mad held out with longbowmen vs. cuirassiers until his last city fell, and that gave me the inspiration to make this quick video in a few hours.

Secondly, without spoiling the entire joke, this is only for laughs. I’ve read all of Mad’s RPC’s, so this is my little tribute to those. If I didn’t consider the video amusing when I made it, I would not have posted it.

So enjoy (or not):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXmaVSsIDCg

Excellent!! :D

Not to nitpick, but this is, mostly, fail. Although I smiled a bit at those "overly dramatic" moments like the long faces of all the people out there.

And Mad Scientist = Hitler?

(we are back to House, M.D.)
-We already had Tuskeegee and Mengele.
-You are comparing me to a Nazi? [admiringly] Nice...

It's harmless. Lighten up a bit.

Brilliant. I didn't (and wouldn't) read too much into the actual persons but just enjoy the general synchronization between the acting and the sub-titles. The dialog is very well done.

ABSOLUTELY Brilliant!!!!!! :rotfl:

My only question is where have you hidden the camera in my home office!

NOW we know why Hitler wasn't in the game . . . they couldn't make it family-friendly with all that profanity in Hitler's diplomatic lines. :)

:rotfl:

I admit, I don't follow the RPCs (but have read one or two) but this is HILARIOUS :lol:

Every time someone says "Mein Führer" (="My leader") the subtitle says MADSCIENTIST :bowdown:

Top Bottom