[GS] Future Update?

Status
Not open for further replies.
feel like the Housing mechanic incorporates both physical living space *and* the health of the citizens.....at least that is how I read it.

Except that the only consequence of overcrowding is slower population growth. There should be a more negative consequences, like negative amenities and/or decreased productivity. But if they do that, something other than simply more housing should be able to counteract these consequences (for example, having a variety of bonus resources).

Update on the presumed patch:

Aspyr has updated its "send to 2Kqa" builds. This happened sooner this time than in any patch since GS. Not that it means the patch is dropping soon, but it's a good sign.

Again, could this only be the fix that Aspyr has pending for the full screen bug that some Mac users are experiencing?

So more of a hot-fix-ish thing then

I think it’s anyone’s guess what’s going on at the moment. I mean, the last patch was nuts - lots of free content (map, scenario), all stuff that could have quite easily been dlc.

I think the next few months are going to be a roller coaster.

Which implies to me that they're trying to get something out the door.
The whole game up to 'Gathering Storm' running on all 4 platforms in November?!

Pretty soon you’ll be able to play it on your Roku, Alexa, and classic NES.
"Alexa can you ask England if they would like a trade agreement?" :lol:

The Capture build just updated, for the first time since December. My speculation at the time was that it is a build specifically design for taking screenshots.
Two odd things I notice about this update:
1) It's an old build ID. I haven't tried to scroll back to find a date, but the number is lower than any of the build IDs for the recent updates to the other branches.
2) The Aztec DLC was removed from the branch.

No idea if any of this has any significance.

Two odd things I notice about this update:
1) It's an old build ID. I haven't tried to scroll back to find a date, but the number is lower than any of the build IDs for the recent updates to the other branches.
2) The Aztec DLC was removed from the branch.

No idea if any of this has any significance.

The Aztec DLC wasn't removed. Capture is using the manifest for it from the Public build.

They may be using older build for stability or to minimize the risk of showing more than they intend, if this is for screenshots or First Looks or some other marketing material.

Edit: That build number wasn't used before, but it falls in sequence from late May.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom