[GS] Future Update?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know how some of you feel it's complete. Maybee with mechanics and stuff. But for me the AI is to bad at wars. I get easily bored and play V instead. Need more updates to the game and realese the mod source. The AI cant even use ships yet after these years

We don't use AI, they could remove this part of the game.

Mainly 4v4 on CPL and civfr.

Yeah I think we've missed the window for today. But there's still tomorrow. That would line up with the R&F timeline.

When did 10am become standard time to announce stuff?

Anyway, I'm not expecting anything until after Thanksgiving. Maybe a "watch this space" notice, but not more than that.

Well it's 17.33 here, and for the last weeks or so they've been posting around 18.30-20.00 so there's still some time today. They even posted once or twice around 23ish. I'm not bothered either way, there's something in the pipeline in all cases. Only reason I wanted it today was cause it's my bday and thought it'd be a pretty cool present :lol:

Maybe they will announce the announcement of the announcement of the announcement of the teaser of the teaser trailer today. Marketing is getting out of control these days.

Reactions: LMT
the possibility of the chance of the prospect of the likelyhood of a teaser for a trailer of a preview for an announcement

I was going off the standard time for First Looks which was about 3pm UK time IIRC. But there's no reason this has to follow the same template.

Still it's possibly getting a bit late now. But there's always tomorrow.

I still very much feel we are getting something more for Civ VI but it may not be a full 3rd expansion.

They have had previous announcements at 1pm eastern as well, and their livestreams are at 2pm eastern. I'm not giving up for the day until then.

I'm kind of hoping for their sake that they're on a long well deserved vacation this week, followed by something maybe on Tuesday.

Well it's 17.33 here, and for the last weeks or so they've been posting around 18.30-20.00 so there's still some time today. They even posted once or twice around 23ish. I'm not bothered either way, there's something in the pipeline in all cases. Only reason I wanted it today was cause it's my bday and thought it'd be a pretty cool present :lol:
Happy birthday to you then

Hoped to see 20 fresh new tabs. Which would mean an expansion. Better luck tomorrow or thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom