Future Worlds

Tangential, but I wonder if changing up a handful of the tech quotes to add voice acted lines might be a worthwhile idea, for that extra element of feeling "official". There's some good narrated tech quotes from Empires of the Smoky Skies that could be re-purposed for FW. Here's some I was thinking might fit various parts of the FW tech tree:

• "There will always be plenty of things to compute in the detailed affairs of millions of people doing complicated things." –Vannevar Bush (used for Analog Computation)
  • "Civilization advances by extending the number of important operations which we can perform without thinking about them." –Alfred North Whitehead (used for Automata)
  • "Nature, to be commanded, must be obeyed." –Francis Bacon (used for Eruptives)
  • "In wilderness I sense the miracle of life, and behind it our scientific accomplishments fade to trivia." –Charles Lindbergh (used for Expedition)
  • "Give me a place to stand and a lever long enough, and I shall move the world." –Archimedes (used for Perpetual Motion)
  • "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." –Arthur C. Clarke (used for Sky Fortress)
The SMAC tech quotes might also be worth considering, since those have voice acting, albeit less consistent to the Civ5 style.

Actually, considering this newest development, some of these (especially the Archimedes and Clarke ones) would be great "new era" quotes for FW...

But man, that's a lot of mileage out of that art with the futuristic city around the pyramids. I swear it's also one of the tech icons in FW, and one of those CulDiv screens too...

I'd forgotten I'd used it for the Hyperstructures tech icon. XD I looked through a variety of sci fi cityscapes for something that felt right, but remembered I'd used this for the Steam workshop icon and felt it was the best looking one I'd seen so far, so went with it. :p

Actually, considering this newest development, some of these (especially the Archimedes and Clarke ones) would be great "new era" quotes for FW...

That is actually an interesting idea -- I'd just set the default dialogue quotes for the Future Era to the Information Era ones, but if I can find four suitable quotes from Empires of the Smoky Skies, it'll be easier to use them for quotes as opposed to having to upload other sound files...

Skynet lost combat bonus from Nodes and Cores, instead now permits construction of Robot Infantry.
Node improvement removed, Core renamed to Support Node
All improvement bonuses revised
Genocentre and Arcology improvements added
Where do you put the Improvement_Flavors? I cant find any in FutureImprovements.xml
You replaced it with something different or i just missed it somewhere?
Tho, the AI is still able to build the improvement.

Where do you put the Improvement_Flavors? I cant find any in FutureImprovements.xml
You replaced it with something different or i just missed it somewhere?
Tho, the AI is still able to build the improvement.

You don't. The AI builds improvements based on yield; afaik the Improvement_Flavors table isn't even hooked up to the DLL.

Added the Nexus, Bio-Titan, Genoswarm, Airborne Forces, Battlesuit, Suborbital Bomber, and Automaton units
Pholus Mutagen moved to Transgenics, now provides Gengineered promotion and causes Fungal Growths to spontaneously appear.
Skynet lost combat bonus from Nodes and Cores, instead now permits construction of Robot Infantry.
Node improvement removed, Core renamed to Support Node

My 2nd review on V6:
-The nexus is pretty awesome, but it cant get any additional cargo promotion.
-The nexus can damage the nearby enemies but it cant heal the nearby friendlies. So, i was checking on the nanohive UNIT. And apparently:
-The nanohive PROMOTION cant heal the nearby friendly units i think.
-When i was entering the info-era, my capital got 2 oil fields. So, when i was building the "Converter", i got 4 nano-mats.
And then, i got additional tile of oil field and i was improving it. I was expecting to get 6 nano-mats in total, but there wasnt any additional nano-mat. Even after i re-buy/rebuild the "Converter". It fixed at 4.
-I think the cyber sub should get extra cargo than the nuke sub.
-Well done on "neo destroyer". You managed to replace the 1 cargo promotion (on the missile destroyer) with the 2 cargo promotion, when upgrade it to "neo destroyer".
-I cant build the jet fighter after researching the distributed computing. But the UAV fighter can be built just after researching the cognitive tech.
-Do you have any plan to make artificial forest and jungle in artificial environment tech?

You don't. The AI builds improvements based on yield; afaik the Improvement_Flavors table isn't even hooked up to the DLL.

Oh, i found the Improvement_Flavors in reforestation mod. So, this table is useless then. Thx dude.

Okay, time to respond to some of the various bug reports and comments!

Fair points. And for #4, the Space Stations and modules all worked like archaeologists where I had to build them but couldn't buy them. Wasn't sure if it was a bug or an intended design element.

Okay, I think I figured this bug out -- I'd inadvertantly defined the HurryCostModifier for those buildings as -1 rather than 0, which appears to be what prevents them from being purchased.

I think i ll just report the minor issue. So far i know:
1) You still miss the mutan's SV icon. In Mutan.xml, it should be:
Code:
<ArtDefine_StrategicView>
  <Row>
  <StrategicViewType>ART_DEF_UNIT_FW_MUTANT</StrategicViewType>
  <TileType>Unit</TileType>
  <Asset>SV_FW_Mutant.dds</Asset>
  </Row>
  </ArtDefine_StrategicView>
2) Left click on the nano hive unit's icon are still directed to the nano hive PROMOTION in wiki
3) I didnt hear the sound effect of raptor (the sound duration is too short).
4) I can hear the sound of t-rex (not mine, the AI players own it) everywhere from distance (when they were walking), even i didnt highlight on em
5) Airborne force is actually paratrooper with higher strength (nothing special). Im thinking of flank attack bonus promotion.
6) You shouldnt remove the production of carrier and stealth bomber and etc in the information age. Cause they ll need the uranium (super carrier) and nanomaterial (orbital bomber). How if i dont have any of those resource??
7) How to remove the fungal completely? They kept coming. Is it the side effect/the price we should pay for gengineering promotion forever?
8) When i opened the city, there wasnt any text description of asteroid wonder and genome project wonder (i built em). And there were two buildings each.
9) I got suborbital evasion and stealth bomber evasion when i upgraded one. (im not sure whats the effect)
10) Szhimazu pyramid can be built in non coastal city (the description said, it can only be built in coastal city)

1) Should be fixed.
2) Still trying to replicate this bug, which is very weird since the two are named rather distinctly in the files. Maybe I'll just rename the Nanohive promotion to Nanoswarm?
3) I inherited the sound files from the dinosaur models that were uploaded and can't really edit these, unfortunately.
4) Same, although maybe the T-Rex walking sound effect is set too loud?
5) The Airborne Forces was added due to a request for a unit that would bridge the gap between Paratroopers and X-Coms. Like most other unit lines they just increase combat strength without actually adding new abilities. I could add a Flank ability, but I'm pretty content with them as they are.
6) Civ does this sort of thing all the time, doesn't it? If I have a ton of oil but no Aluminum, I still can't build Fighters or Bombers once I research the techs for Jet Fighters or Stealth Bombers.
7) The Fungal Growth will keep spawning automatically once you build the Pholus Mutagen. It isn't all bad -- I've fixed some of the bugs that resulted in it not upgrading resources, and it provides some decent bonuses (+1 Food, +1 Production, +1 Gold, as well as 50% combat strength for units and 10 HP damage to adjacent enemy units). Otherwise, if you really want the free Gengineered promotion you'll have to fight back the fungus. :p
8) Still need to take a look at the text strings for these wonders/buildings. The UN resolutions do seem to have an odd effect with dummy buildings where they aren't invisible.
9) I adjusted the evasion promotion for the Stealth Bomber so it now only evades 70% of attacks instead of 100%, and the Suborbital Bomber evades 85%. I forgot to set these to not carry over with upgrade, though. That bug has been fixed.
10) Fixed this bug as well.

My 2nd review on V6:
-The nexus is pretty awesome, but it cant get any additional cargo promotion.
-The nexus can damage the nearby enemies but it cant heal the nearby friendlies. So, i was checking on the nanohive UNIT. And apparently:
-The nanohive PROMOTION cant heal the nearby friendly units i think.
-When i was entering the info-era, my capital got 2 oil fields. So, when i was building the "Converter", i got 4 nano-mats.
And then, i got additional tile of oil field and i was improving it. I was expecting to get 6 nano-mats in total, but there wasnt any additional nano-mat. Even after i re-buy/rebuild the "Converter". It fixed at 4.
-I think the cyber sub should get extra cargo than the nuke sub.
-Well done on "neo destroyer". You managed to replace the 1 cargo promotion (on the missile destroyer) with the 2 cargo promotion, when upgrade it to "neo destroyer".
-I cant build the jet fighter after researching the distributed computing. But the UAV fighter can be built just after researching the cognitive tech.
-Do you have any plan to make artificial forest and jungle in artificial environment tech?

-The Nexus is defined as a melee attack unit rather than a carrier unit in terms of its AI, so it can't get the same promotions as a Carrier or Supercarrier. It should carry them over, but it might not.
-The Lua that damages nearby enemy units also should be healing adjacent friendly units, unless something really weird is going on. I'll do more testing, but it may be that there just aren't any UI indicators that it's going on?
-The Converter doesn't convert Oil into Nanomaterials directly -- it just requires the presence of nearby sources of either Coal or Oil, much like the Circus requires nearby sources of Horses or Ivory. Having more sources of Oil won't increase the supply of Nanomaterials, although each Oil resource does get bonuses to Production from the Converter.
-Possibly, I'll give it some thought. :p
-I fixed the Cargo promotions so they don't carry over. I think increases to Cargo should still carry over, but I'm not quite certain.
-Fixed this bug.
-The artificial environments refer more to enclosed greenhouses and the like (think Spaceship One, although that's getting to be quite a while ago now). I have debated incorporating the Reforestation mod into Future Worlds, to allow people to replant Forests and the like, particularly since the TG Nursery improves them. But with Future Worlds already getting to be quite sizable, I'm not certain about it.

That is actually an interesting idea -- I'd just set the default dialogue quotes for the Future Era to the Information Era ones, but if I can find four suitable quotes from Empires of the Smoky Skies, it'll be easier to use them for quotes as opposed to having to upload other sound files...

In addition to the Smoky Skies suggestions I gave earlier, here's a few other suggestions from existing in-game narration:

• "Yesterday is but a dream; tomorrow is only a vision; but today well-lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness, and every tomorrow a vision of hope." - Abhijñānaśākuntalam (Great Work of Writing, internal filename just "Abhij")
  • "Give light, and the darkness will disappear of itself." (used for Humanism tech in Into the Renaissance)
  • "We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time." (used for Exploration tech in Into the Renaissance)
  • "Men love to wonder, and that is the seed of our science." (used for The Grand Idea/Future Tech in Empires of the Smoky Skies)

Still trying to replicate this bug, which is very weird since the two are named rather distinctly in the files. Maybe I'll just rename the Nanohive promotion to Nanoswarm?
That would be probably the best.

The Airborne Forces was added due to a request for a unit that would bridge the gap between Paratroopers and X-Coms. Like most other unit lines they just increase combat strength without actually adding new abilities. I could add a Flank ability, but I'm pretty content with them as they are.
The upgrade of paratroopers is still the x-coms.

7) The Fungal Growth will keep spawning automatically once you build the Pholus Mutagen. It isn't all bad -- I've fixed some of the bugs that resulted in it not upgrading resources, and it provides some decent bonuses (+1 Food, +1 Production, +1 Gold, as well as 50% combat strength for units and 10 HP damage to adjacent enemy units). Otherwise, if you really want the free Gengineered promotion you'll have to fight back the fungus.
I managed a city with TONS of natural preserves for science.
" I've fixed some of the bugs that resulted in it not upgrading resources" <-- does it mean: if the fungi spawned on my wine, i can still get the wine resource?

The Converter doesn't convert Oil into Nanomaterials directly -- it just requires the presence of nearby sources of either Coal or Oil, much like the Circus requires nearby sources of Horses or Ivory. Having more sources of Oil won't increase the supply of Nanomaterials, although each Oil resource does get bonuses to Production from the Converter.
No, i mean the quantity of the well, not the resource number of each well.
I ll get 2 nano-mats every 1 improved WELL, right? (i know, it ll work for the coal mine too, but i use the oil well, in this case)
If i improve 3 wells in my city and then build/buy the converter, it means, i ll get 6 nano-mats.
If i have 5 wells with 3 improved wells (2 wells aint improved) and then build/buy the converter, i ll still get 6 nano-mats (3 improved wells only * 2 nano-mats for each improved well).
BUT, After i was buying the converter, and then i improved the other 2 wells, i didnt get any additional nano-mats. I was expecting to get 10 nano-mats (5 improved wells * 2 nano-mats for each improved well).
Even i was selling and re buying the converter, the result was still the same, 6 nano-mats.

Last edited:
That would be probably the best.

All right, I'll try making that change.

The upgrade of paratroopers is still the x-coms.

The Paratrooper is supposed to upgrade to Airborne Forces, which upgrade to XComs. Fixed.

I managed a city with TONS of natural preserves for science.
" I've fixed some of the bugs that resulted in it not upgrading resources" <-- does it mean: if the fungi spawned on my wine, i can still get the wine resource?

Ahhh, if you're using the Gene Vault then you probably don't want to the Pholus Mutagen, since it'll gobble up your Nature Preserves. I could have the Gene Vault give Science to Fungal Growths, but I like the current symmetry of the Gene Vault, and they do kind of contrast in their approaches to the environment -- the Gene Vault is an effort to preserve nature as it is, while the Mutagen is an effort to remake it into something else, so it makes sense that they'd conflict in their goals. (Maybe I should add more to the civilopedia about this... XD)

As for the resources, I think the currently available version is still bugged, but the upcoming patch will fix that. The intent is that the Fungal Growths will improve Farm and Plantation resources, so you'll still get resources like Wine that the Fungal Growths spread over. (They'll even improve those resources if they weren't previously improved :p).

No, i mean the quantity of the well, not the resource number of each well.
I ll get 2 nano-mats every 1 improved WELL, right? (i know, it ll work for the coal mine too, but i use the oil well, in this case)
If i improve 3 wells in my city and then build/buy the converter, it means, i ll get 6 nano-mats.
If i have 5 wells with 3 improved wells (2 wells aint improved) and then build/buy the converter, i ll still get 6 nano-mats (3 improved wells only * 2 nano-mats for each improved well).
BUT, After i was buying the converter, and then i improved the other 2 wells, i didnt get any additional nano-mats. I was expecting to get 10 nano-mats (5 improved wells * 2 nano-mats for each improved well).
Even i was selling and re buying the converter, the result was still the same, 6 nano-mats.

Ahh, I see -- that's definitely not how the Converter works. I suppose it's a bit confusing since it says I requires a resource and then provides a resource, but as mentioned earlier, it works the same way buildings like the Circus and Forge do. If you have one or more copies of the required resource in a city's working radius, then you can build the building -- it doesn't provide an increased bonus if you have more than one copy of the resource. The Circus, for example, only provides a flat +2 happiness -- it doesn't give you +2 Happiness for each Horse or Ivory resource you have in the city's radius. Similarly, the number of Nanomaterials you get from the Converter doesn't increase with the number of Oil or Coal resources you have.

Ahh, I see -- that's definitely not how the Converter works. I suppose it's a bit confusing since it says I requires a resource and then provides a resource, but as mentioned earlier, it works the same way buildings like the Circus and Forge do. If you have one or more copies of the required resource in a city's working radius, then you can build the building -- it doesn't provide an increased bonus if you have more than one copy of the resource. The Circus, for example, only provides a flat +2 happiness -- it doesn't give you +2 Happiness for each Horse or Ivory resource you have in the city's radius. Similarly, the number of Nanomaterials you get from the Converter doesn't increase with the number of Oil or Coal resources you have.
Oh, so it should be just giving 2 nano-mats. Just like the nano plant, right?
So actually, i have to build alot of cities to get alot of nano mats. LOL, usually i was playing with 3 cities only X-P

Oh, so it should be just giving 2 nano-mats. Just like the nano plant, right?
So actually, i have to build alot of cities to get alot of nano mats. LOL, usually i was playing with 3 cities only X-P

Hmmm, I wonder if it should give more? It's tough finding a balance between "lots of Nanomaterials" and "not enough Nanomaterials". :p

But I think you can still get a decent supply of Nanomaterials, even with just a few cities, if you invest in the right areas, although it may be dependent on getting certain resources. With the change to Utility Fogs in the upcoming patch (now providing an additional 4 Nanomaterials), you can get at least 42 Nanomaterials in 4 cities: 4 Nanomat Plants + 4 Utility Fogs + Orbital Refinery + Asteroid Mining Project (second reward). You can double that with Autocracy, and if you've got some Uranium you can build at least one Nucleonic Foundry for another 6 Nanomaterials. Building Biofactories instead of Utility Fogs will net you some Nanomaterials earlier if you need them, although you won't be able to get as many. But it should at least allow you to support some Bio-Titans and build one or two Hyperstructures.

Say, sorry to bother, but I haven't gotten a chance to try them out together. How does the new era work with CulDiv? Since it has culture-specific splashscreens, does it just show the same one for all of them?

Update has now been published!
Just finished your V6A2, my thoughts so far:
1) No host election when the first civ entered the future era.
2) The fighter becomes obsolete with satellites when the jet fighter pre-req tech is laser.
3) The academy base science point is 8 and it gains to 10 after scientific theory (+2) and gains to 12 after atomic theory (+2). I was expecting the HERC gave me 16 point of science as started (12 is the basic point of HERC).
4) The fungal grows on natural wonder. Is that intentional? If its so, you should do it to the mountain too.
5) The nanohive promotion still aint healing the nearby friendly units. You are still using pUnit:ChangeDamage(-10) instead of loopunit:ChangeDamage(-10) in FutureLua.lua
Its should be:
Code:
function NanohiveEffects(iPlayer)
    local pPlayer = Players[iPlayer]
    local teamID = pPlayer:GetTeam()
    local pPlayerTeam = Teams[teamID]
    print("Checking for Nanohives")
    for pUnit in pPlayer:Units() do
        if pUnit:IsHasPromotion(iNanohivePromotion) then
            print("Nanohive found")
            local pPlot = pUnit:GetPlot()
            if (pPlot ~= nil) then
                for loopPlot in PlotAreaSweepIterator(pPlot, 2, SECTOR_NORTH, DIRECTION_CLOCKWISE, DIRECTION_OUTWARDS, CENTRE_INCLUDE) do
                    for iVal = 0,(loopPlot:GetNumUnits() - 1) do
                        local loopUnit = loopPlot:GetUnit(iVal)
                        if loopUnit:GetOwner() == iPlayer then
                            if (loopUnit:GetDamage() > 0) then
                                print("Healing damaged unit")
                                -- pUnit:ChangeDamage(-10)
loopunit:ChangeDamage(-10)
                            end
                        else
                            local loopUnitOwner = loopUnit:GetOwner()
                            local otherPlayer = Players[loopUnitOwner]
                            local otherTeamID = otherPlayer:GetTeam()
                            if pPlayerTeam:IsAtWar(otherTeamID) then
                                print("Damaging enemy unit")
                                loopUnit:ChangeDamage(10)
                            end
                        end
                    end
                end
            end
        end
    end
end
GameEvents.PlayerDoTurn.Add(NanohiveEffects)

But, is it possible to do it in xml instead of lua? I think that would minimize the process.

6) Why would i build the industrial complex improvement when i can get more production from the mine?
7) I think you should put the avenger carrier between the super carrier and nexus =P
8) Its funny when you hear the flying dragon (biodrone) as jet fighter :O
9) I think you can give Flight Deck 1 promotion and Armor Plating 1 promotion. So the new nexus (non upgraded units) can have those promotions (flight deck and armor plating).
in Units.xml
Code:
<UnitPromotions>
<Row>
           <Type>PROMOTION_FW_CARRIER_LEADER</Type>
           <Description>Aircraft Carrier</Description>
           <Help>Aircraft Carrier Might Lead The Fleet</Help>
           <Sound>AS2D_IF_LEVELUP</Sound>
           <CannotBeChosen>true</CannotBeChosen>
           <PortraitIndex>59</PortraitIndex>
           <IconAtlas>ABILITY_ATLAS</IconAtlas>
           <PediaType>PEDIA_ATTRIBUTES</PediaType>
           <PediaEntry>TXT_KEY_PROMOTION_FW_CARRIER_LEADER</PediaEntry>
</Row>

<Update>
            <Set PromotionPrereqOr2="PROMOTION_FW_CARRIER_LEADER"/>
            <Where Type="PROMOTION_FLIGHT_DECK_1"/>
</Update>
</UnitPromotions>

<Unit_FreePromotions>
<Row>
<UnitType>UNIT_FW_NEXUS</UnitType>
<PromotionType>PROMOTION_FW_CARRIER_LEADER</PromotionType>
</Row>
<Row>
<UnitType>UNIT_CARRIER</UnitType>
</Row>
<Row>
<UnitType>UNIT_FW_SUPERCARRIER</UnitType>
</Row>
</Unit_FreePromotions>

<UnitPromotions_UnitCombats>
<Row>
           <UnitCombatType>UNITCOMBAT_HELICOPTER</UnitCombatType>
</Row>
<Row>
           <UnitCombatType>UNITCOMBAT_CARRIER</UnitCombatType>
</Row>

<Row>
            <PromotionType>PROMOTION_FLIGHT_DECK_1</PromotionType>
</Row>

<Row>
            <PromotionType>PROMOTION_FLIGHT_DECK_2</PromotionType>
</Row>

<Row>
            <PromotionType>PROMOTION_FLIGHT_DECK_3</PromotionType>
</Row>
</UnitPromotions_UnitCombats>

You can do the same thing with armor plating

10) 1500 gold from shanghai financial center??? I think thats not worthy.
11) Suborbital bombers still carry over the evasion (100) from the stealth bombers.
12) Im really expecting the 3D wonders instead of new units :)

UPDATE:
13) Why i cant build/buy the bioenhancement center in the capital?? I ve built biofactory and implant clinic. For fact i can build/buy the boienhancement center in other cities without biofactory.
14) No ObsoleteTech on automaton unit.
15) Mnemosyne bonus aint apply to air units.
16) In the Mnemosyne bonus system, even if my highest level unit is gone, its still tracked by the system.
17) Biofactory just gives extra production (no additional gold yield update).
18) The airborne force is still using the original paradrop promotion (9 tiles), not the paradrop 2. And you are using UNITAI_PARADROP_2 for you airborne force. Is that the unitai from xcom?
19) And the description says, the airborne force can go 5 tiles away. Tho, in your paradrop 2 promotion, you gave it 10 tiles (im thinking it should be 15/20, cause the xcom could go 40).
20) Dont forget to remove the unwanted promotions (paradrop in airborne force and paradrop 2 in xcom), when you finally apply em.
LOL, i still dont have any idea how you remove the missile cargo I in advanced destroyer when it was upgraded from missile destroyer. There are only nexus, automaton, and robot infantry in your "remove unwanted promotion" function in Futurelua.lua

Last edited:
Hello ! i got crash with lastest version of future worlds on average 200 turns.
i got 3 errors on lua :
Runtime Error: D:\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\Future Worlds (v 6)\Lua\CityNearbyMapDatasV4.lua:89: bad argument #1 to 'ConvertTextKey' (string expected, got nil)
Runtime Error: D:\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\Future Worlds (v 6)\Lua/FutureLua.lua:235: attempt to call global 'GetCityMapDatas' (a nil value) \\ 4 times this errors happen
FutureLua: Unit destroyed
FutureLua: iPlayer = 1
FutureLua: iByPlayer = -1
\\ after that game crash

Hello ! i got crash with lastest version of future worlds on average 200 turns.
i got 3 errors on lua :
Runtime Error: D:\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\Future Worlds (v 6)\Lua\CityNearbyMapDatasV4.lua:89: bad argument #1 to 'ConvertTextKey' (string expected, got nil)
Runtime Error: D:\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\Future Worlds (v 6)\Lua/FutureLua.lua:235: attempt to call global 'GetCityMapDatas' (a nil value) \\ 4 times this errors happen
FutureLua: Unit destroyed
FutureLua: iPlayer = 1
FutureLua: iByPlayer = -1
\\ after that game crash
What kind of mod did you use beside future worlds?

Given what he's provided of the Lua log, I suspect it's an issue I've gotten scattered reports of regarding the Mutant's rage virus ability. Occasionally, it seems to cause a CTD when it fires, but I've never been able to track down the exact cause. There are times that it'll go off fine, and other times it'll cause a CTD.

I must confess that i use a lot of mod^^'
The entire Vox Populi mod With JFD Exce, CiD and RTP.
It would be cool to make the mod work because i have made a personnal version of CiD to add power, crime and health to future worlds.
But the game crash before i can reach the future era and test the balance.
Thanks for the help i will look into the virus ability !

Did you have any Mutant units? (Or did anyone?) If the game crashed before the future era, it may not have been the Mutants effect that caused the crash...

I must confess that i use a lot of mod^^'
The entire Vox Populi mod With JFD Exce, CiD and RTP.
It would be cool to make the mod work because i have made a personnal version of CiD to add power, crime and health to future worlds.
But the game crash before i can reach the future era and test the balance.
Thanks for the help i will look into the virus ability !
Well, i ve played it for several times, and it was perfectly fine to enter the future era.

Did you have any Mutant units? (Or did anyone?) If the game crashed before the future era, it may not have been the Mutants effect that caused the crash...
I think the problem is CityNearbyMapDatasV4.lua
It was from LeeS, right? Perhaps that lua was also used in one of havox's mod.

Top Bottom