Gaddafi is BOMBING LIBYA!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some news from Lybia (taken from here if you understand german.
The gist of it: it doesn't look good for the regime and foreigners are fleeing the country.

Suara, a city 120 km west of Tripoli is now under control of the insurgents and milita troops armed with automatic weapons.

Two greek ferries have evacuated 4600 chinese citizens, 30 thais and about 30 europeans from Lybia and are on their way to Crete. greek ships will be evacuating 15000 more chinese in the following days.

The british government is considering to send sepcial forces to evacuate british citizens. 170 brits are working for oil companies in remote desert camps.

Three ships of the German navy are headed towards Lybia (probably to help with the evacuation) . They are now somewhere (article isn't very specific) between Malta and the Lybian coast.

The Italian interior minister and the EU agency for external border security are expecting at least one million Lybian refugees.

Lybias now resigned minister of justice Mohamed Abdul al-Jeleil say's "Ghaddafis's days are counted. He'll do it like Hitler and take his own life." He also claims to have irrefutable evidence that Ghadafi personally ordered the Lockerbie bombing.

Turkey opposes sanctions against Lyba. These measures "would hurt the population". He also warnst against any rash actions against the Lybian government. "It is not our task to intervene in Lybian matters. The Lybian people will decide their fate themselves".

Thats intressting info GoodSarmatian. They're expection 20%+ of the population to flee to Europe? Wow, seems they think the coountry is really falling apart. And what are all those Chinese doing there.

The Italian interior minister and the EU agency for external border security are expecting at least one million Lybian refugees.
Right. And Al-Qaeda will take power in Libya and destroy the oil wells? :rolleyes:

Italians are so involved in Gaddafi's regime that they start speaking like him.

Meanwhile, on Libya's Wikipedia page, someone added the old Kingdom Flag as one of Libya's flags.

Meanwhile, on Libya's Wikipedia page, someone added the old Kingdom Flag as one of Libya's flags.

Well that settles it. Congratulations Feb 17 revolution!

In other news, there is massive reports of the Russian Army had travelled from Archangel, through England, through Belgium, to Malta. They are going to invade!

That's actually kind of funny, wouldn't it have been easier to have used the Black Sea fleet?

Me thinks Gaddafi found a quick way to get rid of all those Chinese workers after using them as slaves.

I wonder if Gadhafi has enough jet fuel to fly to Managua.

Nicaragua prez call Gaddafi to expresses support

MANAGUA, Nicaragua -- Nicaragua's leftist President Daniel Ortega says he has telephoned Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi to express his solidarity.

Ortega says he has called several times this week because Gadhafi "is again waging a great battle" to defend the unity of his nation.

Human rights groups say more than 200 people have died as Libyan security forces crack down on protesters.

Ortega has long been an ally of the Libyan leader, based in part on a shared distrust of the United States.

Ortega says that "it's at difficult times that loyalty and resolve are put to the test."

Ortega made his comments Monday night at an event commemorating Nicaraguan revolutionary hero Augusto Cesar Sandino.
Link

The more things change, the more Daniel Ortega stays the same. :lol:

Fidel Castro on the other hand expressed concern the U.S. is planning to invade Libya.

Meanwhile, Libya's traditional allies in the region, Cuba and Venezuela, have urged what they called imperialist states to stop interfering in Libya.

The former Cuban leader Fidel Castro accused the United States of being ready to order an invasion of Libya.

On Monday, Venezuelan Foreign Minister Nicolas Maduro said he hoped the Libyan people would find "a way of solving their problems peacefully without the interference of imperialist states whose interests in the region had been affected".
Link

Kooks of a feather... :lol:

Today on the Gaddafi Comedy Hour:

(Reuters) - Muammar Gaddafi blamed a revolt against his rule on al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden on Thursday, and said the protesters were fueled by milk and Nescafe spiked with hallucinogenic drugs, in a rambling appeal for calm.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/02/24/us-libya-protests-gaddafi-idUSTRE71N4NI20110224

"They give them pills. These pills in Tripoli are called taxis of Al Jadeeda because when you take them, you will not wake up unless you reach Al Jadeeda. These young people do not realise that they have been killing because they are under the influence of the drugs."

He went on to compare himself to the Queen.

"Why did no one question (the UK's) Queen Elizabeth for invading Iraq? She has been a queen for 57 years, and the King of Thailand has been so for 68 years.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...lf-to-the-Queen-in-rambling-TV-phonecall.html

the protesters were fueled by milk and Nescafe spiked with hallucinogenic drugs
I lol'd.
Literally, I laughed out loud.
Made my day

well, i am now announcing support for the Free People in Libya. no reason why.

You have plenty of reasons, don't wimp out.

Also, he's now blaming Al-Qaeda.

im not gonna wimp out. i just learned that there is nothing i can do to change stuff beyond my control.

Right. And Al-Qaeda will take power in Libya and destroy the oil wells? :rolleyes:

Italians are so involved in Gaddafi's regime that they start speaking like him.

Ma chère amie,

Silvio is lileky resentful because he didn't think about a female personal militia first... :lol:

Milk through the eye is superior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom