Game Saturn

Number two on GNP, & I finally catched your gnp Joshua, unless you're getting more now, which would suck :(

No silly, I'm #1 in GNP. :p I'm guessing Plako has his slider to 0% or something though since he should be higher than me. Also #1 in hammers, woooo apostolic palace. :hammer:

Blarg, my GNP keeps going up (tech rate has gone from +41 to +50 over a few turns) but my gold per turn has been going down (+1 down to -3) without moving the slider. :crazyeye:

Many things can do effect that... units being built and cities growing will increase maitenance, and tiles being reword, trade routes shifting and cottages maturing can all increase your science.

Also yay over 1000 posts in the crazy saturn thread.

i hereby declare war on clamburger! i wanted us to be good neighbours, but i cant sit by and watch you piling up catapults.

i hereby declare war on clamburger! i wanted us to be good neighbours, but i cant sit by and watch you piling up catapults.

Welcome in club of villains :lol::lol:

i thought turn order is the order of war-declaration?
joshuas ruleset isnt quite clear on that...

you should've parked your cats somewhere else and i would'nt have jumped to that assumption (and shouldnt have delegated so much espionagepoints towards me as well ^^)

i thought turn order is the order of war-declaration?
joshuas ruleset isnt quite clear on that...

The turn order's job is to prevent double moves, so that the moves go back and forth. Assuming war was declared this turn, Clamburger moved first (in fact he was the first player to move) and you moved (and declared war) after him.

To keep the war order SCUUM - CLAM - SCUUM - CLAM etc, Clamburger needs to move first in the turn order. If you moved first next turn that would be a double move. :)

:deal:

ok...turn order makes sense then!

well the other options would be dux (has to move through my land all the time, easier to attack me) or plako ...who only has one city on our continent and the cats were on the wrong side of the continent for that :mischief:

i think this will be a fun war, bc noone really has the upper hand yet :)

Great, a war on our continent :( I hereby declare neutrality. So many lands to settle and you guys get into a war.

Check your graphs to see. ;)

I suspect Clam though, since he has the tech edge as I've heard...

Top Bottom