Game Saturn

Okay when I first went in to make my turn, I did some stuff and hit end turn but I WASN'T DONE YET and then I got the message saying I was disconnected from pitboss and I couldn't connect again so I had to wait a while and then connect again and then finish what I was doing so that explains my double log-in for this turn okay.

Okay when I first went in to make my turn, I did some stuff and hit end turn but I WASN'T DONE YET and then I got the message saying I was disconnected from pitboss and I couldn't connect again so I had to wait a while and then connect again and then finish what I was doing so that explains my double log-in for this turn okay.

It's alright, as long as Scuum doesn't login in between.

good for troopmorale ^^

Okay, this caught me by surprise when I was exploring around today. I have never seen this thing before outside of fantasy map scripts before, certainly not anything like on Big and Small before. I mean, crappy 0 :food: 0 :hammers: 1 :commerce: desert rivers are one thing, but these are ridiculous...

Ridiculously awesome for my brand new city that is. :goodjob:

This map generate these anywhere else? Be sure to look around for some!

Last edited:
Misclick during the map generation, maybe?

Well the only fair thing to do is to never work those tiles ever. ;)

It's a standard big and small map. Seems like a kind of weird glitch in the generator, I can't think of any weird options that'd effect it like that.

Wonder what caused it to happen to these specific rivers though. I mean, I have tons of weird rivers on my main island with a few normal floodplains and none of them have extra floodplains like this. Oh well, it's nothing game breaking and anything, we'll be fine. :wavey:

Yeah I went in to change my password (since I might need somebody to sub for me and my password is the same EVERYWHERE) and forgot about the whole turn order thing and didn't even get to do it because my internet is sucking eggs.

I could have had mods installed when i made the map, wouldn't be the first time I had a weird map generated, that computer is gone now though, so I can't tell.

Seems weird that it's only two tiles on the map though, you'd think a glitch in the script would create something more widespread than that...

Had to crash out of the game as I was locked inside a diplomatic window. Nobody was joining the game or anything, and it wasn't paused, so I have no idea why it trapped me like that. Weird. :confused:

Had to crash out of the game as I was locked inside a diplomatic window. Nobody was joining the game or anything, and it wasn't paused, so I have no idea why it trapped me like that. Weird. :confused:

Probably my fault, game froze up and crashed while trying to log in a few times... it fixed itself after a while.

Holy hundred-point score increase, Batman! :eek:

What, did your neighbors just gift you up to tech parity or something? :pat:

That was quite an impressive jump indeed... :)

Top Bottom