Game Saturn

ya...well..next time i wont play a cultural civ .. you dont make friends with frequent border pops ;)

maybe we could start a looserbracket-game, when enough players are out ;)

Ooops. It wouldn't have matter anyway. Sorry. Btw, thanks for the workers scuum, they'll be really useful.

Not sure how long the game was down, the cats got behind my tv adn unplugged my cable modem. I have been really sick lately so I slept through it. Do we need a reload or will 13 hours be enough for the remaining four players?

Looks like we won't need a reload. :)

Looks like we might need to pause it for Hercules though, expecially since he tried connecting when it was down...

Edit: Okay, paused game for hercules. (missing his turn due to server issues) To unpause hit the pause/break button on your keyboard, unless the game opens in a diplomacy window in which case I think someone may have to unpause for you.

Logged in to check up on something. Re-paused for Hercules.

Okay if Hercules had been able to make his move the turn would've flipped over with plako at 3:45 EST. So 24 hours from that the game flips over anyway was Hercules skips his turn by default, gotta keep things fair.

I am back and need the game unpaused. It is in diplomacy mode.

Also I am going out for dinner in about one hour and a half. So if not unpaused soon it would be better to leave it paused for about 6 hours.

I'm not sure. At least I'm still at war and can't check if Elkad has made peace. Other alternative is that he feels his troops are not actively participating to war at the moment.

sorry, should have posted.

yes, there were none of hellhound's units anywhere near me that I could see, and I didn't move any of my troops anyway, so I doubled.

If he landed a bunch of tanks in the double-back, I guess it's my own fault.

I'm not sure, but from civstats it seemed like everyone were able to play turn 920 AD and some players did already play turn 940 AD.

Top Bottom