• On

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Off

Votes: 19 100.0%
  • Abstain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Open for 5 days.

In the evaluation of the last game, it was clear that the events must be off in this game. So please vote for off.

In short, when you have an event you don't like, you get a message about the event. If you disconnect from the pitboss server without leaving the message, the next time you connect the event has disappeared. This makes that only the happy events have effect.

Read more details in the previous game threads, like this one.

Agreed. If everyone can do with them what he wants (incl. avoiding), they really make no sense...

Events can be fun in single player, but in this game the performance of the teams not of the RNG should be the reason a team gets an advantage. Especially if as people say bad events can be avoided. I voted NO.

You know, I wouldn't care if they were on and you were ALLOWED to get rid of bad ones.

They were so poorly implemented they don't belong in a serious game.

The ability to cancel bad ones makes this go from "annoying arguments" to "no brainier". If we can't even police the glitching ... off.

Agreed. If everyone can do with them what he wants (incl. avoiding), they really make no sense...
Agree. Sorry for the empty post. Need to get my posts number up.

This is decided already. 18 people all voted no.

Unless a mod comes along and changes it :p (I think I'll stop with this smiley)

Let's consider this poll closed and the issue decided in favor of Events OFF. No more voting in this poll please.:) If anyone objects, please state your reasons in this thread.

We need to start closing some of our polls so I can report our team votes to the UN.

In the future, AMAZONs making a poll should specify some ending date. Polls probably should not be open more than 2 or 3 days unless there is some compelling reason... but we can leave that decision up to the Poll Master.

This was a close one. :D

Top Bottom