Game Version(Updated)

What version of Civ3 do you have?

• Ancient Vanilla Version

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't have civ3, and don't ask while i am here.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Black_Hole

Deity
Same poll as earlier, but we can see who votes what and i added a few more options.

I voted for the latest version of Conquest

I have conquests v. 1.00. I've resisted patching until now, but I'll do it if I become DP if we decide to play conquests.

I'm not too sure what subversion I have, so I went with current vanilla version.

I run v1.15b for compability issues with pbem.
in GCF, we have found that 1.0 up to 1.15 work well together (although all versions prior to 1.15 have more bugs...)

There are of course ways to do a dual install - having both 1.22 and 1.15, but that requires much in terms of harddrive space

by current, i meant most recent: ptw would be 1.27f, im not sure what vanilla is

Remember that with C3C 1.19 and below, there's several things to keep in mind:

1 - Corruption is higher
2 - It's very easy to accidently play with 1.22 (Falcon did that once in DG1...).
3 - The FP has a 2nd ring in versions below 1.15. (1.12 actually, I think)

I do. I'm just explaining the different versions.

Right, because the question was: What version of Civ3 do you have?.

Not, What version should we use?.

Well, if you have PTW, then you have to have Civ3. If you have C3C, then you have both Civ3 and PTW.

Chieftess said:
Remember that with C3C 1.19 and below, there's several things to keep in mind:

1 - Corruption is higher
2 - It's very easy to accidently play with 1.22 (Falcon did that once in DG1...).
3 - The FP has a 2nd ring in versions below 1.15. (1.12 actually, I think)

IIRC that was only when looking at the save (ie. resulted in different built times and such) NOT when I was actually DP

:p :mischief:

No, you were the DP during the Iroquois Wars, IIRC. Remember when we tried to play with 1.17? Looks like nearly 1/3rd of the people only have vanilla... Might need to go with vanilla Civ3 on this one.

Top Bottom