Gary's Model Shop

Hi Partizanac, I was going to do your gun, however, Wyrmshadow has already done a version of it. I didn't think we needed two versions of the same gun. If you have another request I'll do that one in its place. :)

Dude! I told you I don't need a cannon but a AA field gun, and wyrm's gun is "French" with a blue shield, mine doesn't have a shield cause its not a cannon but a AA field gun... and my gun is "Schneider"

@Partizanac: OK. I'm going to make the Schneider. There isn't much information to go off of, only the one grainy photo, so I hope you don't mind the potential for some historical innaccuracies. It'll probably be mostly improvisation.

Sorry Roman Legion, I've placed the Land Rover Wolf on hold for now. That thing is driving me insane. The roll bars have been very difficult to work with. Also the curvatures of the hood and front end are very difficult for me to duplicate so I basically abandoned trying to duplicate them exactly. But I'll give it another shot maybe in a few days.

Thanks Roman Legion. I will get the Land Rover done. It just might take a little while. It's very difficult to get what I want because of the curves and tapers. I started a couple models and may end up having to settle for a little less than I had hoped. At the very least it should look OK at the various Civ scales. :(

I'm sure it will be great, could you model it after the ones on the movie 28 days later?

<EDIT> Here are the best pictures I could find, and they were taken from youtube, I will try to get you a more clearer picture from the DVD later.

OK. Sure. Please get some better pictures though if you can. The best picture for me is one from the same sort of angle as the model I was using. It gives some idea of what the vehicle looks like from front, side and top. Conversely if you can come up with 4 clear pictures from the DVD which show front, side, top and back, that would be ideal.

The latest greatest.

The German K-18 170mm gun.

Roughly based upon this:

Spoiler :

And, since they were based upon the same chassis, the 210mm Morser will be following soon.

Top Bottom