GC Chat

Bootstoots

Deity
Retired Moderator
I was informed by anarchy that a GC chat is scheduled to be held earlier today. The chat will begin momentarily, all who can attend please come to #gamecatcher (irc.starchat.net) at this time. This is presumably to discuss a formal peace treaty, so we'll have to stall negotiations yet again until we're ready to attack.

EDIT: The log of the last chat can be found here

Just to inform everyone, we are to cross their borders in the next turn!

And we have moved offensive forces to the border, which already violates our agreement with GCA.

I suppose we blame some player for not complying to the orders which were given, if GCA complains about it.
Ouch, that happens to be me! :(
Bah, I'm not afraid of Lucky and his gang. :p

Originally posted by Cheetah
Just to inform everyone, we are to cross their borders in the next turn!

And we have moved offensive forces to the border, which already violates our agreement with GCA.

I suppose we blame some player for not complying to the orders which were given, if GCA complains about it.
Ouch, that happens to be me! :(
Bah, I'm not afraid of Lucky and his gang. :p

BAD CHEETAH!!! How could you :p

Well, so I wouldn't look stupid to all of you, I state that I did not remember that treaty and only wanted to move our forces a bit.

The truth however, is that I had right-clicked the Med Inf stack and selected to wake all of them for fun, and I also clicked the move-stack button. Then I noticed a spot on my NumPad-6 button, and whiel trying to remove it, I moved our forces. :p

Nothing happened at the chat today. The chat has been rescheduled to 17:00 GMT (12:00 PM EST) tomorrow. All who can attend should come to #gamecatcher on irc.starchat.net at that time.

Ill be there, as usual

Originally posted by Fier Canadien
Nothing. At some point near the end of it, Anarchy, the GCA rep, exited with a very sympathic "you all suck" tag.

Yeah, how "Mature" of Anarchy to do that :rolleyes:

Try post #45 in the FA thread

Originally posted by Wizard
:hmm:

Why?:confused:

Someone wanted to know the results of the chat...

That was the results. I don't know who has the log, though.

Since chats seem to be of major interest in this game, we really need to be sure that all relevant information is posted somewhere.

Can someone from the Chat Office take care of this?

With all that's been going on in this game the last few weeks, are you really going to tell me no one knows who logged a chat?

Please tell me we can't find evidence of the fumblings of our international negotiations so I can let all hell break loose. PLEASE!

EDIT: And I don't mean some edited chat log that stops two minutes after Octavian shows up. ;)

I do have a log of the entirety of what happened after I joined their channel. However, other than the declaration of war, the chat turned into useless smack talk traded back and forth.

In review (and if I had noticed this earlier, I would have posted it), this is perhaps the only other important statement...

(14:33:57) (@spy) You'll have a hell of a time, and Poly will get tired of waiting, so they'll just turn on you :p
(14:34:05) (@Lucky) :yeah:
(14:36:42) (Octavian_X) Only time will tell. Either way, I do know that both Shen Ling and Catchopolis will both one day burn...
(14:36:46) (Octavian_X) oh well.
(14:38:33) (@Lucky) shame that you only achieved so little with your start :roll:
(14:38:48) (@spy) As will whatever the hell teh name of teh cfc capital is-as they named it the most idoitc things as to where no one can spell them
(14:39:33) (Octavian_X) You know, I did say that our capital will one day burn (Shen Ling)...
(14:40:19) (@spy) Oh :p
(14:40:35) (@spy) then why bother trying to run us into teh ground now? :p
(14:40:43) (@spy) Waste of Resources I say
(14:41:03) (anarchy) You should be building your defences
(14:41:13) (anarchy) if you are so certain Poly will take us
(14:41:53) (Octavian_X) We're not threatened at the moment. :)
(14:42:27) (@spy) then you will be caught off guard very soon :p]

My own remark about Shen Ling's burning simply refered to the disorder that will occur when we overthrow the despotism. Catchopolis, though, will burn to the ground... :cute:

Spycatcher's last remark is the only of concern.

Please post that log, Octavian. I would like to see the context that this was presented in.

Well, it looks like I will have my work cut out for me next term, as expected. Though it may endure some charrage under Anarchy, Shen Ling will not burn at the hands of another under my watch. ;)

If you insist. Let me warn you, though, that it's pretty much useless. We traded comments/insults on thoughts of honor, traded thoughts on the war, made justification for our own actions, and in general were very useless. As I expect (and hope to God), this will be the last time we chat with GCA, as they'll be gone before we can make any other treaties.

What can I say? kill the pigs. What do they know about honor? They backstabbed us almighty right!

Everything they say is making me want to destroy them more. All the more reason for me to try to get president...

Top Bottom