[GEM 1.13.4/CivUP 2.5.2] - Feed the World Double Food Bonus

AnthonyG

Warlord
As noted by mystikx21, selecting the religious belief Feed the World would appear to give +3:c5food: x2 = +6:c5food: in total.

- Screenshot 1: note the Shrine tooltip does not reflect the effects of chosen religious beliefs; (I have chosen via IGE Feed the World and Ancestor Worship).

- Screenshot 2: food breakdown is highlighted and shows that terrain is giving 4:c5food: (which is correct), but that religion and buildings are each giving 3:c5food:. The only 'food building' in the city, however, is the religiously enhanced Shrine, so Feed the World's effect is doubled for some reason.

- Screenshot 3: included to show that Ancient Worship works as it should, i.e. a total of 4:c5culture: (1:c5culture: from Great Mosque of Djenne, 3:c5culture: from the Shrine with Ancient Worship).
Lua log attached and since this is just an IGE example I can easily replicate another if needed.

GEM 1.13.4/[CivUP 2.5.2]

Attachments

• FeedtheWorld1.jpg
    FeedtheWorld1.jpg
    306.7 KB · Views: 148
  • FeedtheWorld2.jpg
    FeedtheWorld2.jpg
    315.5 KB · Views: 24
  • FeedtheWorld3.jpg
    FeedtheWorld3.jpg
    310.4 KB · Views: 95
  • LuaFeedtheWorld.txt
    14.2 KB · Views: 58
I decided after I'd done the above to add a temple (note this isn't the same game which is in the lua log).

- Screenshot 4 As you can see the effects double up again: +6:c5food: from religion and +6:c5food: from buildings for a total of +12:c5food:.​

Cheers.

Attachments

• FeedtheWorld4Temple.jpg
    FeedtheWorld4Temple.jpg
    342.3 KB · Views: 27
Good evidence.
I can confirm this circumstantally with my game account in 12.5.3.
I was in the tundra and chose that belief.
My cities grew rapidly to 10 and 11 without any farms and 1 dear each.
They kind of plateaued after eaching 20 pop.

Top Bottom