1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

General A New Dawn discussion

Discussion in 'Rise of Mankind: A New Dawn' started by Rezca, Mar 29, 2014.

1. robbyextreme

robbyextreme Warlord

Guys don't you think that worker trading is a little (very) overpowered?

Cool thanks worked like I thought.

Samson likes this.
  2. Veriko

Veriko Chieftain

Trying to organize my file collection to reduce space.

Is there any reason to keep original Rise of Mankind mod on my hard drive over A New Dawn?
    Does A New Dawn contain everything there is in the previous mod or are they unique and you can play both of them and get different experience?

Sorry for my ignorance, never played these mods due to lack of time, but I keep them for future playthrough.

3. Zeta Nexus

Zeta Nexus Deity

It is advised not to have Rise of Mankind mod installed along with Rise of Mankind - A New Dawn because it causes some issues. I don't know what, I never tried, but this is the advice.
    On the other hand you can have several copies RoM-AND in your mod folder. I made made my own modmod and both mods are running without any issues.

4. robbyextreme

robbyextreme Warlord

Does anyone know if Patrol promotion stacks? Cause I currently have 3-6 units in each captured city all with Patrol II promotion and none of the cities are revolting for many turns now even though they are at max danger.

5. Vokarya

Vokarya Deity

As far as I can tell, Patrol only increases the stabilizing effect of a garrison that is below the limit on stability from garrison in the Revolution code. A strong enough garrison will have an effect on the chance of revolution in any city, but you can get that from either Patrol promotions or just piling in units in general.

robbyextreme likes this.