General_W and Diamondeye guests Polycast in Episode 58: "You do not want to know"

Diamondeye

So Happy I Could Die
I spoke to General and we agreed to post a small notice here when the polycast is up, so whether you want to learn more about our weird opinions on garrison stationing or CG promotions or you just wanna have fun listening to a great Polycast, the link to the thread is here!

Thanks a lot to Daniel Quick and the others at Polycast for having us guesting their show and I hope you others enjoy it half as much as we enjoyed making it.

There is also a discussion of the EEN Headline News, also located in this forum. I recommend taking a look at it, it's good stuff.

Enjoy!:cooool:

Thanks Diamondeye!

You seem a decent fellow - a pity we have to kill your team. ;)

That is a weird comment for someone naming their civ the tripple alliance...

:lol: touche'

I'm not sure why that hasn't been fixed yet.... :shifty:

... so whether you want to learn more about our weird opinions on garrison stationing or CG promotions...
Weird opinions all around! :mischief:

:lol:

or you just wanna have fun listening to a great Polycast... [..] Enjoy!:cooool:
:yup:

:beer:

Sounds cool, I'll check it out. Always interesting to hear what forum members actually sound like. :)

Sounds cool, I'll check it out. Always interesting to hear what forum members actually sound like. :)

... unfortunately Dan had to use the backup feed for my voice, so it has ofcourse lost some of it's natural beauty... :p

... I hope you'll like it.

Oh and General, you seem like decent bloke as well, bad luck you have to kill me... Uh... :p

IF you have watched the EEN Headline News vidoes, you get to hear him and he has a monotone voice. Listening to him "singing" to the tune of Mambo No.5 Is quite funny. I would have played a part in those vidoes, but I don't have a vioce recorder on my computer. But to give bit of hint I sound not too far away from what Geoffrey Rush sounds like. I will have a look tomorrow at the PolyCast.

Btw you can use this music for future videos about our glorious nation :D

Top Bottom