Generic Chinese Leaderhead

cybrxkhan

Asian Xwedodah
This here is my first "nearly-complete" leaderhead (skinning-wise). I'll be using him in my upcoming Manchurian civ as the Emperor Kangxi.

However, though not that impressive, with a bit of tweaking, I think he'd be very useful for any generic chinese general or leader, like Zhuge Liang.

He is based on Alexander and also uses Alexander's animations.

Button is included.

Here's the link:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=5331

Attachments

• kangxi2.jpg
    kangxi2.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 519
PERFECRT for my civ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much!!!

I like him, but he's not quite perfect yet. I don't know if there's any way to Asianize his eyes a little, but that would be a very nice touch. Also, perhaps attaching Gengis Kahn's paudrons in place of the Greek ones would be nice.

Love his 'stash and goaty ;)
yup its quite nice. :) actually... i copied Genghis Khan's mustache onto him. so not 3D. but, its quite nice. makes him unique

I like him, but he's not quite perfect yet. I don't know if there's any way to Asianize his eyes a little, but that would be a very nice touch. Also, perhaps attaching Gengis Kahn's paudrons in place of the Greek ones would be nice.

tried "asianizing" his eyes, yes... but I couldn't get anything near satisfactory. I couldn't get anything near not-satisfactory. i'll try going back to that later when i can make much better leaderheads.

as for Genghis's paudrons, I'd see if I can try that.

I like it! :goodjob:
The eyes aren't that asian, but I already know how hard it is to do that (I've tried my hand at making some three kingdoms leaderheads-it aint easy getting those eyes right!).
I hope there is some more asian leaderheads in BtS... Oh well.

hey cbrxkhan,

good texture work

here is how chuggy figured out how to do asian eyes with just nifviewer work:

go to nif viewer on the leaderhead and select the eyeballs and move them back no more than .7 backwards, deeper into into his head.

this shrinks then total eye area visible, and with some texture editing, make good asian eyes with epicanthic folds.

try it out on this leader and see how good you can get it :)

:goodjob:

hey cbrxkhan,

good texture work

here is how chuggy figured out how to do asian eyes with just nifviewer work:

go to nif viewer on the leaderhead and select the eyeballs and move them back no more than .7 backwards, deeper into into his head.

this shrinks then total eye area visible, and with some texture editing, make good asian eyes with epicanthic folds.

try it out on this leader and see how good you can get it :)

:goodjob:

first of all, you spelled the name wrong. 'tis cybrxkhan, not "cbrxkhan". :mad: :mad: :p

i'll try chuggy's suggestion sometime, anyways. thanks for the tip. :)

oh, and for everyone else, i'll try to update this soon. i managed to get him some different animations (after messing around with leaderhead animations... some of them were quite funnily weird)

You know, this brings up the idea of a star trek style mirror universe mod where the leaders are all their exact opposites...

Imagine a civ game where Spain is ruled by a level headed, calm leader who believes that one should have a choice in their religious convictions...

Or not...

Top Bottom