Genesis Revisited Mod

Daryl95

Templar
I'm Daryl95. I have an idea for a new mod.

The main idea is in theory the Nefilim or Anunnaki settled on Earth and artificially created the human race for slaves. The first humans thought they were gods and worshipped them. They built monuments in the Nefilim's honor. Then one day the Anunnuki disappeared. Theoretically we are rediscovering what an ancient civilization already knew. When NASA sent a probe to Neptune (It might have been Uranus I don't exactly remember), the Sumerian texts gave an accurate discription of the planet.

I want to start at the dawn of man with the Anunnaki artificially creating man. The ancient civilizations like Olmec, Aztec, Inca, Maya, Egypt, etc. will be vassals to the Anunnaki. The leader of the Anunnaki will be E.A. or Ea. there first Earth settlement will be E.RI.DU. or Eridu. I want to add a screen that tells the civilizations knowledge of the Solar System. If I can get C++ experts I wish to add the entire Solar System including Nibiru the planet that the Anunnaki live (or lived) on.

In the civilopedia under the Sumerian Empire,the first human civilization on Earth, it says according to Sumerian texts "...at first there was nothing, then there was Eridu..." Eridu was the first Annunaki settlement on Earth.

Hopefully we can have someone with C++ experience How can create a random civ spawning system that is randomly coded in the .wbs. There should be a tag in the wbs(or map file) like this on each civ:
<CivSpawnYear>1500</CivSpawnYear>
I also would like to increase the number of civs allowed in each game.

Top Bottom