Get more out of your WBS's with SmartMap

surt

Prince
Not sure if people will think this is appropriate for this forum, but I've recently added a feature to SmartMap that may be rather useful for modders and mappers in general. Specifically, SmartMap can now load and scale WBS maps. This could be rather handy if you put a lot of effort into a map, but reached a point where you really wished you had made it larger/smaller.

Using SmartMap to rescale your map will likely save you a lot of time should you find yourself in this situation.

surt said:
Not sure if people will think this is appropriate for this forum, but I've recently added a feature to SmartMap that may be rather useful for modders and mappers in general. Specifically, SmartMap can now load and scale WBS maps. This could be rather handy if you put a lot of effort into a map, but reached a point where you really wished you had made it larger/smaller.

Using SmartMap to rescale your map will likely save you a lot of time should you find yourself in this situation.

That was one of the reasons i did not use your SmartMap. No loading , BUT now great work i think i will give it a shot!:goodjob:

I keep getting ice caps on the sides, what am i doing wrong?

Top Bottom