GFC2 - Japan, Warlord, Full.

1: 1535 AD
The Russians attacks one of our cities with an Warrior, and our city is defended by only ONE warrior!
But we win the battle, outcome: one severly damaged warrior. They also steal two workers from us.
When it's our turn again I take St. Petersburg without losses, and I make an army out of the leader (before attacking), I upgrade all Samurais, that can be upgraded. And then I rush a barracks (cost: 60 Gold) in a town defended by two Spearmen in great danger to be taken by the Russians.
I joined a worker to the Capital, because it could support more citizens, but wasn't growing.

2: 1540 AD
We take St. Regis.

3: 1545 AD
We form an army on Russian grounds.
We take Sverdlovsk.
Science lowered a bit as we get Physics in one turn.

4: 1550 AD
Our Army is victorius in battle, a great statue is being raised in Kyoto in it's honor!

5: 1555 AD
The Persians begs for peace, but we are nice to our freinds the englishmen and tell them to leave. But only seconds later we get a message from the english men saying that they are out of the war with the Russians! Those backstabbing sons of *******.
The city Ise is founded on the tip of the continent. Connected Spices to the road network, with a colony near the Old russian cities. Now we have all luxaries.
Minsk is taken in battle.

6: 1560 AD
Odessa is taken in battle.

7: 1565 AD
Our city, sapparo is burned down by the Persians.
Kiev is now ours, the Russians is evicted from the main continent.

8: 1570 AD
Persepolis finishes JS Bach's Catherdral. We switch to Newtons University in Osaka.
We gwt Rostov, Riga and Astrakhan, plus World Map for Peace with the Russians.

9: 1575 AD
Newtons University is finished in Osaka.

10: 1580 AD
London finnished the Shakespeare's Theater.
We get peace from Persia for 120 Gold.

Grey Fox the peacecreator wanders away in peace and is never seen again, or is he?

By the way we backstabbed our freinds at Babylon. we had a Military alliance with them. We might as well remove them fromtheir Lands now. Muhaaa:goodjob: :king:

Apologise but I've had three subjects of coursework put onn me at the same time. Seems liek an eternity without much to do till my turn comes around and then when it does :spank:
Not great to skip first time wound. Anyway good luck to Jose

Nice work grey! Let's hurry up and finish this off so we can start GFC3! :)

Ok its now 1:13 of 3/18/2002... i finished my turns:

1) 1585 AD:

Jose is elected president of the japanese democracy, so he took the advice of one of the former presidents about invading the babilonian empire, so then i saw the babilonian territory and their 2 furs, 2 wines, and their iron were the reasons for me to invade babilony, but before declaring war i asked them... no wait, i DEMANDED them to give me 45 of gold and they accepted because they were scare of the strong japanese empire and they didnt wanted to provoque me, but those 45 of gold were not enought to satisfice my hunger for war, so then i demanded them to give me their city URUK (is a city that makes frontier with our mighty empire in the north). This time the stupid babylons rejected my demand saying : "TELL YOUR STORY WALKING, TOKUGAWA! MIGHTY BABYLON DOES NOT GIVE IN TO EXTORSION" . That was the phrase that provoqued me to start a war against the babylons, So if they didnt want to give me URUK by the peaceful way, then ill have to take it by FORCE!.

After a bloody battle to capture URUK my army was sucesful, only one cavalry of my army died and 3 enemy units perished trying to defend in vain URUK. But i razed the city.

In the southeast part of my mighty empire, the INDIANS had their tiny nation. So i felt like i wanted to destroy them, and declared war against them.

Calcutta their current capitol was razed by 3 of my cavalry with no losses.

Now we are in a war of two fronts, the northen front against BABYLON and the southern front against the INDIANS.

*My foreign advisor reported me that persia and babylon signed a peace treaty*

Magnetism discovered - steam power is in research now.

2) 1590 AD :

The city of akwesasne of the IROQUOIS was in the middle of my empire and they were disturbing and delaying my supplies towards the north front, so i asked them for a right of passage, and my advisor told me that the iroquois were going to accept it but then i felt that they werent worth a treaty so i just attacked the city in a sneak attack and captured it.

Back to the southern front, JAIPUR was captured.

*iroquois and persia sign a peace treaty*

3) 1595 AD :

The babylonian city of NINEVEH was captured and razed, now my army moves to the babylonian capitol.

In the south. the Indian cities of Lahore and Bengal were captured. now only one indian city remains in our continent.

*Wall street completed in THEBES*

4) 1600 AD :

Reagroup my army at the gates of the babylonian capitol.

*Magellans Vollage completed in EDO*

5) 1605 AD :

The last indian city of Hyderabad in our continent was captured and the resistance repressed.

6) 1610 AD :

Good news :D the capitol of the babylonians has fallen and my army established a new governor, also the city has THE ORACLE and in honor to the current president of japan the name of the former capitol of our bloody enemies was changed to JOSEGRAD, so our bloody enemies would die in angry when they see their former capitol with my name AJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJ. :beer:

Jose satisfied in the capture of the babilonian city, then signs a peace treaty with the babylonians in exchange of 63 of gold and their world map to us.

India accepts peace with us in exchange of their last city (except for their new capitol).

*Smith trade company completed in TOKYO*

7) 1615 AD :

Iroquois accept peace giving us their world map.

8) 1620 AD :

Bad news :( we lost JOSEGRAD (the ex capitol of the babylons) because its population deposed our governor :cry: and my army plus other 6 cavalry units were lost :mad:
Because of that all the generals and captains of the japanese armed forces were purged :die!: for their incompetence for allowing the babylonians to retake their old capitol even after the resistance was repressed.

But not everything is bad news :eek: , on another news thanks to my administrative skills now we get 300 gold per turn (jajaja great part of those thanks should go to the wall street and to the smith trade company) but i manipulated my people making them believe that it was thanks to me :lol: . And for that the japanese people celebrated our victory in the war against BABYLON-INDIA-IROQUOIS and our economic increase changing the name of the second most important city (TOKYO) of our empire to JoseMachadoGrad. :king:

9) 1625 AD :

*Heroic epic completed in the capitol KYOTO*

10) 1630 AD :

A new city is created over the ruins of the former babylon city of NINEVEH, the new name of the city is JoseMachadoBurg (in the squares of that city there are 2 furs luxuries)

I as a nice leader with no hate against old enemies created a trade route with PERSIA (our old enemy). We are giving them iron and they are giving us Incense (that was the only luxury that we didnt had). Also they are so desesperate for that iron that besides incense they offered us 21 of gold per turn and their territory map.
They are our old enemies maybe they want this iron to make a new and strong army for their defense. If the next leader wants to cancel the deal, thenits his decision but that incense and 21 of gold per turn to us are in exchange :) .

Now because of my economic skills our empire is rich with 1086 of gold and gaining +329 per turn.

My years in the presidency are over, so Jose I decided that he didnt wanted to leave the presidency, so Jose I started to plan a communist revolution to stay in power for more years and slave the population, but before all this happened he was secretly murdered by the japanese CIA and nobody knew about the communist plan except for the japanese CIA, but since Jose I popularity was so high among the japanese people then the CIA told the hapanese people that he was murdered by indian terrorists who wanted their independence in the newly captured indians cities. For that the japanese police movilized to those indian cities and murdered 1000 civilians in responde of the murdered of Jose I ... the japanese CIA conspiracy was sucessful and the truth about Jose I die will never go to the lights of the public knowledge.

Your a real WarMonger.. Good JOB I think that we may be close to a conquest win??

:goodjob: :goodjob: :king:

P.S. I downloaded

Japan shall rule the world.

Brief summary 1630 – 1685
Pre turn Maximized return of gold for steam power In one turn—422 g/t wow

When the Japanese people discovered steam power they entered into a new age of industrialization..
This age required the recruitment of many workers in all cities to start on the great railroad that will cover the empire.
Maybe later these workers may return and add to cities when their great project is completed.
I spent most of the game moving workers. Can we automate them ?
The English have been seen by the president as the enemy of the future. So forces have been deployed across the border and Naval invasion forces have been sent to patrol their seas.
Newly built ironclads were sent to their seas also

A new city has been built in the Indian evacuated lands to stop English settlers from settling there. They have returned to their lands.

A great project Is being built in Severdlovsk called the Ironworks. Workers are immigrating to that city to help build the project from neighboring cities.
Cool strategy to build in corruption cities quickly. Maybe if we enter a war a leader would help.

In 1660 the Military Academy was completed. Our Army is unbeatable.

1665 saw the discovery of Nationalism but no unit upgrades have been made to riflemen.
It will be up to the next president as this one was so bogged down in worker deployment.

Good Luck!:goodjob: :D

1685 AD - Pre Turn - Lots of shanges - First, WHY are our core cities producing wealth??? We have TONS of gold... I switch them to workers - we need RAILS! I up the science rate since we are making 121/turn. Also, our workers need to work in groups!!!

All those cities set to make riflemen in 77 turns... ummm... NO. I set them to make workers or temples.

Great Job on the luxuries though!! :goodjob:

Turn 1 - 1690 AD - Russia and Babylonians sign a peace agreement. Lots of our units have GO TO orders... Also a no-no for SG...

Turn 2 - 1695 AD - 2 settlers completed to fill in gaps left by Russian war. Top Railroading priority is to complete line to English border to facilitate future war effort. Another problem - several of our workers are mining around totally corrupt cities????

Turn 3 - 1700 AD - Indusrialization researched!!! Several major cities switched to factories. Several of our cities are undefended... Will have to use our new factories to mass produce riflemen... Electricity in 7 turns - Our science output isn't very good...

Turn 4 - 1705 AD - Banzai founded to fill space. We could probably attack the English... We have about 15 cavalry. I check the diplomacy screen though, and the English have Cavalry and riflemen!!! I'll wait for tanks and/or infantry.

Turn 5 - I can't believe some of the projects our workers are doing.... :rolleyes: I hit the diplomacy table - 22g/turn from Persians for our gems. I also go through and disband all our warriors, netting us an extra 17g/turn. Need to upgrade troops, but I usually only do that if attacked since it's only troop numbers that count for deterrance.

Turn 6 - Rushed some temples in corrupt cities with all our gold. The rails to the English border are completed, now working towards our new territory in the former Soviet Union, uhh, I mean Russian territory...

Turn 7 - 1720 AD - Building rails in huge worker gangs.

Turn 8 - 1725 AD - More rails, Chuckoyo built to fill in more space.

Turn 9 - 1730 AD - Persians want to trade World Map for Steam Power.. Uhh sure ok I do it. JUST KIDDING :lol: A bunch of English cavalry sighted - it's probably good I didn't attack.

Trun 10 - Electricity and 296 gold for next turn (I lowered the science rate with 1 turn left). I start researching medicne, which will eventually lead to the ToE.

Notes for next ruler - Finish factories, then I would reccomend spitting out riflemen to replace older units or upgrading. Keep working on infrastructure and science, then once we get tanks, finish off the game.

Good Luck!

The 77 turn Riflemen was a miss from me.. However the wealth was a last turn action that I did to increae revenue.

I am not sure about the goto I sent some units towards the English border and I said so in the summary..
Is this still a no inSG's?

Its also hard to keep such a gigantic empire in perfect state.

by the way charlie hows the iron works doing?I never got to build it before and would really like to see its effect.

who is next?:D

It's my turn :) I will download and play today or tomorrow. If I haven't posted in 48 hours, someone e-mail me so I don't forget :)

He is not gonna play his turn.. I guess it Gery's turn Good luck Grey.

I don't think Grey Fox is going to get to his turn, which means Earl of Chester you're up! :goodjob:

All right. I am back here now. Let's get the conquest victory and start again! :)

So.... Come on earl... lets get to it! :D

Top Bottom