Ghost Town mafia [Concluded]

day ended

I am without internet now (writing from my friend)
I will update as soon as I can.

Game will end when victory conditions of any side will be met (like lynching all scum for town)

Sorry folks for the absence, I was out of town for a few days taking the bar. Looks like I may be up for a wog though.

1. if you will be here when I'll be back, I will not WoG you, players are needed

2. sorry, but I have to put this game into hiatus. It will restart in a few days (right after the weekend probably), when I'll get proper internet access. When the game will restart, I will PM everyone and hope you'll be back at playing

I'm back. I will update soon

tally:

Edse (3): Takhisis, Daveshack, JoanK
JoanK (3): BSmith, Newyn, Duck999
Celticempire: Edse
Daveshack: Visorslash

It's a tie! Edse and JoanK are damaged. No-one is killed. Let us see what ghosts will do tonight.

Night will last 48 hours and 36 minutes. I will pm everyone soon to let you know the game restarted

Zajebi! This is real!

I'm in Tunisia the whole week. So I'm not gonna play.

Due to miss-communication with a few players, night is extended to 10:00 AM CET

Night seemed very long for everyone. There were strange sounds in the darkness. And at the morning, two bodies were found. Visorslash was killed in old-fashioned way: someone sliced his throat. No signs of violence were found on the body of the second victim, JoanK.
Interesting item was found on JoanK body – pendant with JoanK image inside.

You can vote for this pendant in blue. It is unknown if it has any use.

Husband With Hundred Offspring said in a crispy voice: ‘Me and my colleagues have decided that we will reveal some knowledge about ghosts to you. We feel you should know more than you do now. Tonight, there would be first revelation.’

Day 5 started. It will last 48 hours (and half), to 11:00 AM CET

List of living players:

1. edse
2. MartinLuther
3. BSmith
4. Celticempire
5. Sprig
6. Yaropolk
7. Duck999
8. Takhisis
9. Newyn
10. DaveShack

Dead (and existing in ghost form):
1. SamSniped
2. Choxorn
3. Riedquat
4. Kennigit
5. KingMorgan
6. spaceman98
7. Visorslash
8. JoanK

Non-existent:
1. Zack

I deserved to die, for my narcissism. And I leave my pendant to my secret lover who is- *spirits away*

remember there is also vote for an item

I'm going to act on previous hunch that the almost-votes mean something, and vote: CELTICEMPIRE. Since nobody has said anything about it yet, give the pendant to me and I'll see what (if anything) it means.

I'll try to use this pendant to cotnact the ghosts and ask them questions.
Takhisis must get the pendant.

vote: Daveshack. Nothing more than a hunch really but it is the best I've got. I am open to suggestions on whi is most worthy of the pendant.

Top Bottom