Git Update Log

Status
Not open for further replies.
New update: changes for unit civilopedia pages
- removed promotions panel
- new panel for unique unit replacements: base units show unique units, unique units show base unit (removed text links to replacements)
- new panel for unit upgrades: displays all possible upgrades for a unit

New update:
- fixed possible barbarian spawn locations
- removed redundant string encoding
- added a Powershell script to update Git

New update: fixed the region map.

New update:
- fixed an AI bug that prevented it from building religious buildings when it didn't also control the holy city (also prevented the alternate path to founding Catholicism because the AI never built Cathedrals)
- Byzantium can never start with Judaism as its state religion

New update:
- barbarians cannot spawn on peaks
- fixed a bug during unit desertion

New update: fixed a Python exception during post war congresses.

New update: fixed a Python exception during post-war congresses. (not a double post :/)

Merged a pull request by Redirion: correct reference to Dynasticism in event description.

New update: Correctly display religion and civic requirements for buildings.

New update: prevent religious buildings from disappearing from holy cities.

Merged a pull request by merijn_v1: additional options for no stability, no human stability, unlimited civ switches.

New update:
- Moorish name for Portuguese vassal
- Communist name for Ethiopia
- Fixed movement for units with air range in pedia
- Units are moved to a nearby tile when an independent city spawns

New update: new StoredData implementation, based on proper objects instead of dictionaries. Includes cleanup of superfluous helper methods. This is mostly to make the internal code more elegant and accessible.

Breaks savegame compatibility, stay on 1.14.2 to continue ongoing games.

Merged a pull request by merijn_v1: Fixed bug when the game tries to host the congress in a city of a non living civ, Added possibility to increase the congress countdown turns

New update: fixed historical goals.

New update:
- players cannot select the "offer money" option for Trading Company Conqueror events when there are no cities to acquire
- fixed a Python error during stability calculation
- new modifiers are properly assigned when a civ respawns (e.g. Persian -> Iranian modifiers)

New update:
- fixed Argentine UP
- Peru now receives starting techs on respawn
- Peru does not use Incan dynamic name rules as intended

New update: fixed a bug that caused saved data to carry on into the next game.

I found out that was the cause for the frequent failed spawns where you would start with only a catapult. Turns out that when you quit your game to main menu (but don't quit Civ4 entirely), the next game would inherit your saved data.

This might also be the cause of the problem with Spain's trading company spawn, I am currently still investigating this. Who knows how many other side effects that may have had for people who play multiple games in the same session. I definitely remember an occasion where someone brought the possibility of saved data transferring between games, which I arrogantly dismissed immediately, so sorry for that.

New update: fix trading company conqueror event.

Now this is the actual fix for the failed Spanish trading company, where you cannot found a city. This bug is not directly related to the one I mentioned above, but has a curiously similar source. And it's probably in since the trading company event was added.

New update: less restrictive rules on respawns after a collapse.

Civs should now always be eligible to respawn when the civ controlling their core collapses, unless the civ is already past its historical fall date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom