GM Nomination Thread

Splime

Regular Lurker
OK, if you wish to be a GM in the reset of the Model Parliament, please post here.

Rules:
1. If a "current" GM does not redeclare their candidacy, then they will no longer be considered a GM.
1.5. To be a GM, you must be able to be active.
2. Also, we should figure out how many GMs there should be.
3. Please do not stray from the topic at hand.

Oh, and I declare my GM candidacy.

I will throw my hat in the ring as a gesture of good faith and intent to reinvigorate the system.

If people strongly object, then I will nominate The Ninja. :ninja:

I support GO and Splime

Why? GO is right.

Splime is left. Both are active. Perfect balance.

I think three is a good number, and I support Splime.

There must be a triumvirate. Who will do it? D: Preferably a centrist, to balance things out.

I, too, like the idea of a triumvirate. I suggest Methos as a third GM (if he will play) because he is a moderate centrist. It would be the perfect balance.

GO, Splime and Methos.

Methos has declined the offer out of inactivity reasons. He's just too busy.

Personally, I agree with his decision. We don't want someone who is going to be only moderately active handling the top game position, no matter who that is (myself included). :)

If GO and Splime are the only people who want to be GMs I'll continue my postion. If anyone else wants to volunteer I'd let them take my place (I reserve the rights to object on the grounds that the person is totally unsuited though).

Well, nominating other people (especially those already stated) like what Ball and Equu did, this seems to be about self-nomination rather then a vote off.

I nominate TonyF12

Top Bottom