Gov Gone Wild

half liberal McCain
Just out of curiosity, which half do you think is 'liberal'?

Do you know what that word means? Based on how you throw it around, I'm not so sure...

When Romney and Huckabee failed we were screwed.

Romney and Hucakbee failed at birth, or shortly thereafter. They had as much chance being elected president as Palin does.

There's never been evidence of that.

You're kidding right? Tell you what...go and volunteer to feed the homeless like I did for about three years - you will see precisely who does not want to be homeless and those that are determined to stay that way. Its as plain as the nose on your face.

Places with large numbers of poor people tend to have really crappy schools. And there's no effort on the part of conservatives to improve that.

Of course conservatives have tried to improve that. Lets keep the outrageous claims to a minimum and try to at least stay a bit factual.

In fact, they've deliberately isolated those communities from the opportunity to have good schools.

Nope. Thats why conservatives all across the nation have routinely supported and recommended school voucher programs so families can pick which school they want their kids to go to.

The opposite is actually true. The liberals desire to have an utterly dependent lower class that will vote for them in order to continue receiving their little rewards like the lab rats finding cheese at the end of the maze.

Wow, how did an adultery thread turn into a class warfare thread?

Always happens when liberals think republicans are the only ones who commit adultery. :lol:

Then if you know then what does it mean?

The core of Keynesian economics is to stabilize the business cycle so that depressions don't happen any longer. That maximizes wealth creation and social stability in the long run. Note that the liberals had 35 or so years of unquestioned supremacy in government economic policy after WWII, and there was no truly major economic crisis. Just some recessions. After that conservatives came to dominate economic policy. It took them sometime to dismantle all that was built, but once they did they nearly destroyed global capitalism.

Coincidence: I think not.

Conservatives don't vote for bailouts.

No, you assert that conservatives don't vote for bailouts. There's a bit of a difference. ;)

You're kidding right? Tell you what...go and volunteer to feed the homeless like I did for about three years - you will see precisely who does not want to be homeless and those that are determined to stay that way. Its as plain as the nose on your face.

How many decades of hopelessness before you would give up?

Of course conservatives have tried to improve that. Lets keep the outrageous claims to a minimum and try to at least stay a bit factual.

Then why are conservatives always opposing anything that would reduce poverty?

Nope. Thats why conservatives all across the nation have routinely supported and recommended school voucher programs so families can pick which school they want their kids to go to.

And if you conservative would tolerate a voucher program that was Constitutional, it might actually get somewhere. But since you will not tolerate the US Constitution it's pretty well stuck.

The opposite is actually true. The liberals desire to have an utterly dependent lower class that will vote for them in order to continue receiving their little rewards like the lab rats finding cheese at the end of the maze.

Probably the most fictional statement you have ever made. :rolleyes:

Always happens when liberals think republicans are the only ones who commit adultery. :lol:

No one thinks that. Just conservatives spend so much more time pretending to be the morality police that when they inevitably prove to be hypocrites it's just a lot funnier.

Money is flowing out of conservative and liberal voters pockets into liberal politician's and bums pockets. You call us tight wads but studies show that we are more generous than liberals. Here is a source.http://www.deseretnews.com/article/705310013/Conservatives-generous.html?linkTrack=rss-33 You liberals need to wisen up before we end up like France. Maybe something similar to Canada's health care, I heard of a Canadian who came here because the government was going to let him die of cancer waiting for an operation.

We're not talking about private charity, we're talking about this welfare state that has you in a tizzy. Newsflash, us dirty liberal are actually paying for badly run red state economies. the taxes on ourselves to give you more money. Here's the at paper highlighted by political affiliation.

Spoiler :
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2165/2994934040_ca5b05d221.jpg

We're not talking about private charity, we're talking about this welfare state that has you in a tizzy. Newsflash, us dirty liberal are actually paying for badly run red state economies. the taxes on ourselves to give you more money. Here's the at paper highlighted by political affiliation.

Spoiler :
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2165/2994934040_ca5b05d221.jpg

and they wonder why California needs a bailout

How many decades of hopelessness before you would give up?

Cutlass, some people dont just 'give up'.....some are just lazy buttholes who want to live as parasites off the rest of us.

Then why are conservatives always opposing anything that would reduce poverty?

Plain and simple. They dont.

And if you conservative would tolerate a voucher program that was Constitutional, it might actually get somewhere. But since you will not tolerate the US Constitution it's pretty well stuck.

Errrr. huh? :crazyeye: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Education_voucher#Controversy

United States
In the 1980s, the Reagan administration pushed for vouchers, as did the George W. Bush administration in the initial education-reform proposals leading up to the No Child Left Behind Act. This year, it is estimated that nearly 171,000 students will benefit from 18 existing school choice programs in 10 states and the District of Columbia. Most of these programs are offered to students in low-income families, low performing schools, or special-education programs.

Go away Cutlass and study up some before posting. It helps.

Probably the most fictional statement you have ever made. :rolleyes:

Hardly. Apparently you have already forgotten the lady who famously (or infamously) said she would vote for Obama and that he would take care of her car payment, house payment, credit cards, etc. etc. etc.

Nice selective memory you have there. Very well cultivated.

No one thinks that. Just conservatives spend so much more time pretending to be the morality police that when they inevitably prove to be hypocrites it's just a lot funnier.

Oh, the libs spend their own amout of time talking morality as well. Its just that no one listens to them for some reason...

Daryl, I've read your posts and you're really not making any sense here. Its obvious most of the discussion has gone over your head. I recognize your mentality I see it often enough. You're a kid, though its hard to tell exactly how old you are. Were you just in 6th grade or just in 7th? For a recent 6th grader you're about right as far as raw communication abilities, but a bit behind otherwise. Anyway, I write all this since I felt compelled to say: Make the best use of your summer vacation--don't waste your time here go read a book or two. Reading is a required class for middle grades in most states and you'll have to at least pass it next year.

Top Bottom