Great Admiral city transfers

they must've done the same for districts?
No sadly, still a 'too bad' situation.
Yes +2 for first boat in your civ or +3 for first boat in the world but unless playing on pangea the chance of +3 depreciates rapidly as you go up difficult because getting to RNDY is not fast.
On pangea you can get first boat in the world at T200 sometimes.

No sadly, still a 'too bad' situation.
Well, darn it!

Just one more quick question and I'll stop derailing this thread. What if your first built RNDY is not with great adjacency, however the second (or some next) one is? Do you get +3 for adjacency then? Sorry for bothering you with this, but as you play England a lot, you must've come across different scenarios. Now I just can't remember if era score was awarded at all for building a UD with great adjacency, which was not your first built UD, for whichever civ.

I would probably not build a District just to build a wonder; only if it had some other specific purpose and certainly not a harbour locked by ice. I say certainly but I sometimes forget my own rules.

I would probably not build a District just to build a wonder; only if it had some other specific purpose and certainly not a harbour locked by ice. I say certainly but I sometimes forget my own rules.
But if you get the Mausoleum at Halicarnassus, and with that you're able to get one of those desired Great Engineers, like Isidore or Filippo or Gustave Eiffel with an extra build charge, and then they help you to construct two or three other highly valuable wonders, it can be worth it, at least in my opinion and with my play style.

Top Bottom