Guess the Map II: witty sequel titles failed me

emzie

wicked witch of the North
First edition.

I'm no good at writing rules, but I think a few guide lines would help.

In this thread, a user will post a map and other users will try and figure out what the map represents. Once someone has correctly guessed the map, and the answer has been confirmed, he or she has the first opportunity to post the next map. Please indicate if you do not want to post your own map. If a new map is not posted within a day of the last map being solved, the floor is open to anyone. Please ensure that there is only one map in play at any one time; do not post your own map while one is still being solved.

You're allowed to make your own maps, but please make sure your source material is accurate!

This map should be pretty quick. However, it's a subset of a broader map data set. I'll want the specific not the general.

It is for me. It is a shame though that the spelling of "sequel" also failed you.

OK, it's there now.

Darker=More AIDS/HIV cases?

I could have sworn Russia was far, far higher then America.

Which is why it's darker on the map than the US is. :p

Which is why it's darker on the map than the US is. :p
Mea culpa. The lack of a scale didn't help and I misread some other stuff.

Easy:

Attachments

• StopCheating.png
    StopCheating.png
    79.5 KB · Views: 203
contre, include some rules in the first post so that this game runs like all the other such games. The guy who answered corectly gets to post the next map unless he says open floor.
For most, such rules are common courtesy.

contre, include some rules in the first post so that this game runs like all the other such games. The guy who answered corectly gets to post the next map unless he says open floor.
For most, such rules are common courtesy.

Oh sorry, didn't know that.

Precentage of alcoholics !

EDIT: or alcohol consumption per capita :p

Top Bottom