Guess the map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Australia *should* be the highest per capita for electricity.

Well it did say in the file name. :D

Guess this. Should be fairly easy.

Attachments

• map.png
    map.png
    104.5 KB · Views: 583
Precentage of poor people !

EDIT: Btw this game should be better off in a separate thread maybe.

Oh, there you go. I found it ELSEWHERE. Harumph.

The delineation of a nation-state may be somewhat arbitrary (that really depends on circumstance!), but that doesn't mean that recognising the effective governing body of a territory is. Or would you have us believe that the Plantagenets really were the Kings of France? :p

Why lend such authority to one institution, when you deny it to others? :huh:

Well, I recognise that they are the effective governing body, but not the legitimate one.

I know that using the UN as a guide may lead to strange incidents of a recognised government with no country, but such incidents are usually rectified and I find this a more acceptable system as a nation's right to independence is a huge diplomatic measure that entitles it certain important rights and abilities.
Furthermore, if the UN is like the organisation of nations, shouldn't nations be respected by the peers as such to be a country?

It is also a bureaucratic issue. If we gave every wooha the rights of a nation the moment they get some semblance of a nation, think of the mess we have. Nations appearing and disappearing every few years, the diplomatic mess and political backlash. What would be of Cyprus? Should the Taleban be its own nation? Civil War forces? Where do we draw the line. For me, its strictly at UN recognition.

If you want to continue this discussion, could we move it to mail and messaging? Don't wanna spam this thread.

The Catalan Empire and it's dependencies?

I was going to say NATO members, but I really have no idea now.

It is kind of difficult to tell when the highest ranking is only above 25%. My guess is that means no one is very high on whatever it is, but it could also mean that most of high ranked ones hover around 25% while only one or a very few number of countries are much above that.

I think the key to this one is what tends to max out at about 25% and also the issue of Bulgaria being one of the highest ranked ones, while some very highly developed places such as Japan, the Netherlands, Sweden, Norway, Australia and Austria all rank low compared to the rest of the First World. Essentially, what does Bulgaria have in common with the USA, Germany, Canada, France and the UK that it does not have in common with Japan, Australia, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden and Austria?

The Catalan Empire and it's dependencies?

25% percent of dependencies? :crazyeye:

Essentially, what does Bulgaria have in common with the USA, Germany, Canada, France and the UK that it does not have in common with Japan, Australia, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden and Austria?

I think you will have to guess. This is what this game is all about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom