Guess the map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because there is no organization really comparable to the UN.
...And? The UN isn't a world government, it's a diplomatic organisation, so it has no authority to define legitimate statehood. It can only express the view of a majority of its members.

So you recognize the independence of South Ossetia?
If the Ossetians desire it.

It is said that Geoffrey of Anjou (father-in-law to Eleanor of Acquitaine) controlled more land than the King of France.
But Geoffrey was, at least in theory, the King's vassal, so the example stands. :p

Guess the Map!

Spoiler What could this be..? :

Since the guessing has dried up I'll reveal the answer:

Spoiler :
It's the countries' Individualism/Collectivism scores (as found by Hofstede et al.)

With relation to the English language and communism, very high levels of Individualism are linked to Anglo-Saxon culture, originating in Britain spread through colonisation. In the modern day the US scores the highest on the scale.

Communism it's fair to say is a collectivist ideology.

I thought a psychology-themed map might freshen things up a little :mischief:

With relation to the English language and communism, very high levels of Individualism are linked to Anglo-Saxon culture, originating in Britain England spread through colonisation. In the modern day the US scores the highest on the scale.
Red Clydeside is havin nain o thon capitalist pish! :p

What's up with Hawaii? :crazyeye:

nope, and I forgot Hawaii and those Islands above Japan that belong to Russia , Kg is Kilograms.

HINT: Its about a food/drink

And Britain seems to be less-than-fond of it, which is consistent...

I'll guess cheese consumption.

You've got it its coffee and I was surprised to see Vietnam and Brazil consume less coffee then other countries yet produce the most

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom