Guess the map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something to do with economic buying power? I'm at a loss to explain the Eastern European countries though.

Red - countries that hate america
Orange - america

A strange map as North Korea has the same color as many western states but South Korea does not. Can neither be about nuclear power nor weapons as Pakistan and India are not included.

Red - countries who have been at war or are being at war with america

I'm trying to place Paraguay, Dominican Republic and Haiti into that scheme... and I think you'd have Algeria and Tunisia for the Barbary corsair stuff.

Better idea than I have; I'm stumped for now...

Red - countries who have been at war or are being at war with america

I would have thought to include Austria and/or Hungary, and Turkey as the most direct successor states to WW1 belligerents, Austria-Hungary and Ottoman Empire.

Can't be war as Russia and USA were never in an actual war against each other. (If you count the cold war many Soviet states would have to be included) Would also not explain why Iran is red.

Can't be war as Russia and USA were never in an actual war against each other. (If you count the cold war many Soviet states would have to be included) Would also not explain why Iran is red.

We didn't declare war, but we did engage in open combat with the Bolsheviks during the Russian Civil War. Nonetheless, I consider it a stretch since we were only fighting a faction, not a government even.

Also if it is wars, based on what it seems to count as a "war", it is missing Somalia, Lebanon, Laos, Cambodia, the Philippines and probably at least a couple more.

Might be places US troops have actually fought.

I don't think US troops have actually fought on British soil. :)

Very briefly they did in the Revolutionary War. You could also count fighter squadrons and AA guns fighting Germans in WWII.

Damm, I'm gone for one night, and my map is forgotten and passed by! You guys got nothing better to do?
Neither do I. :p

Anyway, it was countries with either the highest or lowest points of elevation on their continent. Thanks for being patient. :rolleyes:

Very briefly they did in the Revolutionary War. You could also count fighter squadrons and AA guns fighting Germans in WWII.

When in the Revolutionary war? You don't mean Canada? :confused:

EDIT: Damm, double post. :blush:

You don't mean the Boston Tea Party, do ya? :p

I've never heard of the United States sailing across the Atlantic to land in Britain and burn a warship. Sounds like a waste of good soldiers to me, and Washington would never go for it.

I've never heard of the United States sailing across the Atlantic to land in Britain and burn a warship. Sounds like a waste of good soldiers to me, and Washington would never go for it.
a) Washington wasn't the top dog
b) I doubt he would have much control over a naval vessel raiding shipping in teh waters off Britain if he wanted to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom