Haj01 - World Domination?

Jepp hajime wanted you to make it possible... I've started building some aqueducks and banks since our economy is kinda dead. The Small wonder that makes us able to build armies should maybe be built in Iron Works town of Eulbar (IMO) (any thought Hajime and Stoo). Hajime wanted you to prep for a two front war. I connected Coal.. so I've started to make some rails.

Turn 1 (142) 270AD Quelled 5 resistors in two Iroq's towns. I starved some of the captured Iroq. towns. Building culture, military and court. Attack Caughnawaga 2 Retreats 2 Deaths 1 Kill
(IBT) Iroq's wanted an audience (told them no). An audience with The Greeks exchanged territory maps.

Turn 2 (143) 280AD 4 Cav's built. 3 Elite wins.
The Attack on Caughnawaga continues, we Kill 3 ,Lose 2 and with 3 retreats capture the city with 8 resistors and we get 2 slaves :)
Sent forces against the new cap Allegheny.
(IBT) Nada

Turn 3 (144) 290AD 5 Cav's built and 1 Musket. Still some resistance in newly captured Iroq's towns. Still starvaton Oils Springs...not enough food tiles.
1 worker built in Odense since it wouldn't grow past 4.
(IBT) The Zulu and the Celts form a Military Alliance against the Greek.

Turn 4 (145) 300AD Attack Allegheny 3 Kills, 2 Loss, 1 Retreat
Caputure Allegheny with 6 resistors and 1 Cannon
[Sidenote] Should have done this earlier start MM to get -23gpt to +2gpt.
This was done by putting the resisting Iroq towns on a starving course.
(IBT) Nada

Turn 5 (146) 310AD More military built. Attack Iroq units in the open. Attack Akwesane 1 Loss 2 Kills 1 retreat and we capture the town w/2 resistors
(IBT) Iroq counter attack they lose 2 Longbows and keep moving units and leaving them in the open.

Turn 6 (147) 320AD Maunch Chunk captured 4 resistors 2 slaves. (Forgot unit count). Cattaragus captured. and we got another leader :) 1loss 4 kills( Used Cav army twice)
(IBT) We got Nationalism. Start Indu. The people want the pentagon, military academy and Iron Works. Zulu's took Imtombe back from Iroq.

Turn 7 (148) 330AD The leader was used to make another Cav Army. Attack
Cayagaahe 3 Kills (Obsolite def. the best one was a reg Musketman. 3 towns to go. 4.4.2 356gp -17gpt Indu. due in 9 turns.
(IBT) The last counterattack from the Iroq's saw there last Longbow die.
Iroq's signs a peace treaty with Greece. Germany signs a military alliance with the Celts against the Greek

Turn 8 (149) 340AD Attack Kahnawake 2 Kills 1 Loss. We captured Kahnawake, 1 Gold 3 resistors in the town
Attack St.Regis 2 Kills, 1Loss, 2 Retreats. We captured St.Regis 1 Gold, 1 resister 2 Slaves
Attack the last Iroq town of Gandasetaigon with left over Cav's. Manage to capturing the town and 4 Gold 1 Slave.
[News Headline] Bye purple Iroq's :lol:
(IBT) Spain abd Greece signs Military Alliance against the Zulu's. Spain decleare war on the Zulu's.

Turn 9 (150) 350AD Tell the Zulu's to remove their units. Try to clean up at the front. Starts some Libs and Banks. Palace expantions. Two Volcano's went active. One at the Zulu boarder.

A few words: in the last 3 turns at one time the celts ask for an audience and I tried to make them decleare war.

hey guys, just starting. One thing though - how come we are at war with the germans?? Do we want to be? we have no navy or airforce at all so we cant fight them really! I can negotiate peace in my 1st turn though and set up for a two front war for zulu and celtic campaigns (i'll try and set up a railroad that runs the length of our territory and build up a couple of cavalry stacks at either end for the next player). I wont be making a move until we have discussed though - i'll check back in an hour or 3.

The Germans join the Iroq's in their attempt to kill us to snick attacking back stabbers...
Like the Railroad plan. :)
The German isn't threat... IMOH they are allied with the Celts or Zulu's... as long as we don't need to pay...

Done my turn: here's the log! had a bit of a ruck with some of our friends - hope you dont mind :)

turn 1 - rejected mpp with spain, negotiated peace with Germany for their world map.

turn 2 - nothing much - spain getting frisky - told them to move twice now: lots of cav coming our way!!

turn 3 - told greece to get out this time: cavalry again.

turn 4 - Traded greece wines for 20 gold 5 per turn and their world map,

turn 5 - changed production in ahur to produce military academy.

turn 6 - got industialisation set research to electricity.

Turn 7 - nothing

turn 8 - nothing

turn 9 - nothing : railroad taking shape - stacks coming along

turn 10 - started war with zulu - took one city and got 2 slaves. (killed 2 impi). Started war with celts - killed 2 rifleman and 1 crusader, lost 2 cavalry: took out their only iron resource. took 1 city and captured a cannon and 2 slaves. got an alliance with spain against celts for furs and spices (we get world map as well). (all of spains cav in our territory should be enough to take out all of zulu knights in our territory!!)

turn 11 - lost 7 cavalry and done musket - killed 3 cavs, 1 knight and a longbowman between turns! killed 1 cav, lost 1 cav in celtic campaign. against zulu - killed 2 longbow, 4 impi, 1 rifle and 2 cav. Took another zulu city.

turn 12 - lost 4 cavs and killed 1 longbow between turns. against celts - killed 4 cav and 2 rifle, lost 1 cav. took another celtic city. our railroad now runs half the length of our empire. against zulu: killed 4 longbow, 1 cav, 1 impi and 3 rifle. lost 3 cavs but got another military leader and took another city.

turn 13 - between turns lost 4 cavs and 1 mi but killed 1 longbow and 2 cavs. killed 5 zulu longbows, 1 impi, 1 rifle and 3 cav (lost 1 MI). killed 1 celtic cav. took 1 slave.

turn 13 - between turns lost 2 cavs. sunk a celtic frigate!! used railroad to take out celtic cavalry. killed 1 zulu cav, 1 rifle, 1 longbow, 2 impi and 1 musket. lost 1 cav but took another 2 zulu citys. also took 3 slaves. killed 1 celtic rifle.

turn 14 - lost 3 cavs between turns. killed 2 celtic cavs, 1 rifle (lost 1 cav). killed 1 zulu longbow, 1 cav, 2 rifles, 2 knights, 2 impi, took 5 slaves, captured the zulu capital (including the TOA). killed 1 celtic rifle. Got peace with zulu for world map and a city. Got peace with celts for electricity and 250 gold.

turn 15 - created the pentagon. didnt move troops or anything - will leave for next player.

Im afraid i leave it in a bit of a mess. now have several armies on a weak zulu border though. a railroad that spans over half our empire. suggest we regroup and strenghten our army on celtic border before we go again. had to get peace: was running out of steam. Sorry i went to war but i couldnt resist - it looked easy. Sorry for losing so many cavs but we are producing them quicker than I can lose them. That railroad should be useful for any future war though. spain still at war with zulu and celts though - took 1 celtic city but otherwise uneventful. celts also have no iron!! hahaha! we might want to starve some of our new zulu cities - some are a bit big (especially the capital).

Here's the save:

ah crap :( Sorry guys. dont know what i was thinking. i have only just realised!! we wasn't supposed to trash our rep was we? theres me picking on the zulu and celts and completely forgot the whole rules thing. do you wanna scap that last go and go from the previous save?? :blush:

I didn't have any pt deals or "20 years wait peace", so the only thing that could have given us a rep hit would be if you decleared war within their border. This is a off hand comment, because I haven't had a look at the save. I'll do that later on today.

EDIT: It's Hajime's call anyway

I'll try to play ASAP, but I'm just getting in a new vid card from RMA.

Overall, my recommendation is wait 20 turns before declaring war to alleviate war weariness.

Also, it wouldn't probably be a good idea to restart from the prior turn, Stoo.

The rep part is the only thing that makes this map remotely hard, however, unless you broke PT deals or a peace deal, then we didn't take any rep hits. The other civs may think that we are mean, however.

Hajime anything happening? How is the upgrade going. If your not able to play yet give me a call and I'll play ahead of you.

is anyone still here? havent heard anything for a while from sourboy or haj. have you heard anything civbattle. are you gonna take the next turn man??

Jepp, I've kind of busy with exams, Stoo. I think sour is working with his mod and Hajime still got probs with his computer.
I'll play tomorrow if I don't hear anything from Haj or Sour

Sorry to say this Stoo... I've played a couple of turns and I'm so tired that my eyes see double. I'll finish up after I've been to Uni and done some more reading.

OK started playing where I left off. Just a few things. we're afew unesessary techs down. We're at peace with a angry mob. Only 5 or 6 connons against riflemen np :) .
Hope some lurker see this, because I'm not a 100%, my brain is thinking about other theories (Orowan, Metalls aso)
Any opinions go head stoo and everybody.

Here is the Save

Full log later, I'm off to bed. The Greeks are no longer with us :lol:
They decleared war... that is why I took a long break.
We've had a MA with the Celts against Greece.
Spain had are at war with Germany.
Take a good look at F4. Still at least 10 turns left on a couple of deals.
Either we knock the celts out of their lagging socks or take the 2nd fastest reseacher the Celts. (Spain is the tech leader)

IBT start by finishing turn 165. Start by putting our worker under guard, because we have one Spanish stack and one in the makin' in our terf. Why? ROP agreement of any kind Stoo? Change some Cav's to Rifle's. Change Rifle's at Zulu's border to Lib's. Upgrade afew old def unites.

Turn 1 (166) 510 AD Keep upgrading troops. Move def. units to newly captured towns on the Zulu boarder. Started setting up some stacks on the celtish border.

IBT Celts and Greece sign a peace treaty. Greece start Uni. Suff.

Turn 2 (167) 520 AD Try to make as many Cav's able to leave newly captuered cities as possible.

IBT Spain signs peace with the Zulu's

Turn 3 (168) 530 AD Signed a ROP with Spain want to get their forces out of our territory.

IBT nada Spanish troops are on the celtish boarder

Turn 4 (169) 540 AD More Def., building stronger stacks at the celtish boarder and start building some factories in the core. I kept on build more RR.

IBT Celts and the germans make an MPP and a MA against Spain.

Turn 5 (170) 550 AD Just moving troops around

IBT Nada

Turn 6 (171) 560 AD At last I could turn down sci since Rep.Part is one turn away.

IBT We get RP start "The Cooperation" want to know where can find oil so Refining is important.

Turn 7 (172) 570 AD I had look around see that the Greek is the only other civ with rubber.

IBT The Greek decleared war, so much for peace. Spain and Greece sign a MA against the Germans.

Turn 8 (173) 580 AD Use the stacks I had at the celtish border and captured
Cataractonium (1) get 11gp and is auto raised. Upgrade som older defenders.
Captured Delphi got nothing just a few resistors.
[12 Kills, 4 Losses, 1 Retreats]

IBT Counter Attack [3 Kills, 2 Losses]

Turn 9 (174) 590 AD Upgradet 6 def in Odense 3 of those should be used to secure the border. (I forgot) Kept attacking the Greek
[6 Kills No losses]

IBT Greece And Spain made MA against the Celts. Greek Frig's bombard a former Iroq town in the jungle.

Turn 10 (175) 600 AD Ashur Military Academy city builds Factory-> Army.
Pollution in Oil Spring. Traded El for Demo and Zulu WM. Made MA with the Celt against the Greek got Medicine, gave Spice, Silk, Ivory, Wins and 100gp
Attacking the Greek [5 Kills, 1 Loss, 1 Retreat] Captured Thermopylae 0gp 8 Resistord 3 Cannons
Captured Knossos 0gp 1 Resisters

IBT Greek counter [1 Kill, 1 Loss]

Turn 11 (176) 610 AD Turned Sci down and still keep the Coop 2 turns away we make 65gpt instead of 18gpt [3.5.2]
[3 Kills No Loss] Cleaning up greek troops form last turn and Capturing Mycenae and Herakleia 0gp but we got 3 Slaves

IBT Greek wishes peace straight up (Didn't happen). And they counter by Killing 2 and Lose 1

Turn 12 (177) 620 AD [5 Kills, 3 Losses, 7 Retreats] Me attack at Pharsos goes Sour. Lots of retreats at Sparta aswell. Why are the hopites so hard to kill!!
Capture Rhodes 1 Resistor. Turn Sci down again make 202gpt

IBT Greek counter they kill 1 and destroy one road improv.

Turn 13 (178) 630 AD [7 Kills, 1 Loss, 4 Retreats]. Capture Pharsasos "at last" 0gp 1 resistor.

IBT We 1 Loss and 1 Kill in the Greek counter. We get The Cooperation start Refining at max without loss,

Turn 14 (179) 640 AD [6 Kills, 2 Losses, 3 Retreats]. Capture Argos. 2nd Attack at Athens this turn and we get a Leader Nebuchanezzar.

IBT Celts take Greek rubber town, my fault because destroyed their def and they just one def left

Turn 14 (180) 650 AD [7 Kills, 2 Losses, 1 Retreat]. Capture Thessalonica and Athens and bye bye Greeks. Nebuchanezzar made a new army that helped to
kill the last three conscript def in Athens. 15gp this last turn. Have alook around, because have MM very much.

I would have done same Stoo :lol: . I did the same same thing to get them out of our territory. Make ready to take the Celts.

yeah civbattle - i had spain in on our war with the zulu so that they could clear all of the zulu knights in our territory leaving all our units available for attack of the zulu territory. I had told spain a couple of times to get out but they persisted, so I thought it better they use the cav against the zulu than against us. i thought it had worked quite well - but yeah- means we have several spanish cavs in our territory - that stack was probably on its way to the zulu rather than being an invasion force on our empire though.

Anything happening? Stoo are u going to play?

Exams 13th,14th and 17th of Dec

No need to hurry. Maybe I'll have time to play 18th of Dec. If I managed to finish the Chrismas cleaning. :( .I'm off on "holiday" 19th of Dec back on the 9th Jan.

looks like its just you and me now civbattle anyway! I think we should give the others about a week and then just finish the game between us. 20 turns a piece or something. I dont want to leave this unfinished though!

Top Bottom