Halo Mod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sure thats the one??
It doesnt look exactly the same...

hmm.. well, its good but it need a little re modeling (what am I saying, this will never show in the mod... =D)

I already did one with enough detail for the Warthog. But I will use this with the Marines and the Spartan II / Master Chief when I do them.

I wont be on the internett for a while as the internett is down at home... This msg was just sent from my school.....

Hey, there are four or so different starting demos of Halo. There's the first one, then the second one, then the first one, then the third one, and so on.

I never realised that the Rifle looked like that. I guess I'd better actually starting taking notice of them.

Internet is back up again !!! :D :D

It didnt take as long as I tought...

I will follow the work on this mod/scenario very carefully. Hope you guys will finish it sometime in the near future. In the meantime I enjoy the current GOTM.

Good luck with all the work, espacially to Gråräven (he and u other guys probably knows whom I'm talking about).

Theres a lot of scandinavian people (including me) here...
I also hope it will be finished in the near future, but with only one unit creator, its going slow... we also need more people on the Graphics...

If I was any better at 3D I could do some helping.

Well, GF has to do some convincing first.

One more thing Sir J, which country do u come from (myself I live in the same neighbourhood as GF)?

A Halo mod sounds good, after all a new Halo game is schedueled for release this Winter. Can't wait for it. Need any help I'll be here, I've mastered Halo more than once.

Originally posted by Silverblade
If I was any better at 3D I could do some helping.

Well, GF has to do some convincing first.

One more thing Sir J, which country do u come from (myself I live in the same neighbourhood as GF)?

I come from Norway...

Its says right under my name :p :p

Well if I remeber correctley it didn't say Norway when I looked at your location status when I asked.

But now I know that u come from the little brother nation of Sweden ;)

Did you look at it for what, a mont ago??

I dont see how sweden is norways big brother when norway is one of the best countrys in the world to live in?
Norway are also a lot richer then sweden...

BTW:
Why do a swedish guy take a car door out into the desert??

Answer: Because then he can roll down the window if its to hot. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

What does a one-armed swedish guy who has climbed up a telephone pole do when somone waves at him?

Answer: He waves back! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

BTW: I mean no harm to you Grey Fox. Im just teasing Silverblade here a little. ;)

BTW: I just saw that you call yourself the lord of the vikings...

The Vikings were mainly norwegian. U had some vikings to, but we beat them up =D

Why do you think the two first citys in the scandinavian civ is norwegian??

Vdog is soon finished with Human leaderhead (Captain Keyes) and it will be put out here as soon as it is finished...

We really need some graphic help now. The graphics and units are going slow, so we need more people. If you can help please pm me or grey fox.

Top Bottom