Hatty - Monarch Cookbook Mark II (IC concurrent)

Sheeesh you took the slow peaceful approach. Nice to see something different.

It wasn't exactly peaceful, i had to keep JC at war until i was able to backstab him (and charlie) and take on the rest of the world. I got the GP farm near timbuckto taken twice, once by JC and by charlie. I retook again it both times after those wars. If i built more units i could've gotten a conquest victory, at least i finished the game in under 4 hours. Cathy dropped to cautious and wouldn't vote so i decided to attack and cap her, so she'd be forced to vote (eventually).

Just a :bump:! Hehheh :D
I know its nearly been a year since this series was on S&T for a regular basis, i was wondering will it ever be revived? Dose anybody have intrest in this at the moment? I'd like to c this series back again.:)

Would love to see this series come back. Considering all the Immortal games out there atm maybe make it a Deity game.

Cookbooks never had much success on Deity. Everyone pretty much wanted to play from their own save, except maybe people trying to learn the difficulty.

As of Immortal, a good portion of the Cookbookers are/were SGOTMers on vacation... maybe one can fit in somewhere as we all await...

Maybe do 2 saves for an IMM cookbook, add a Deity for the same map (with fixed techs for the barbs etc so players don't have to open the worldbuilder).
Those who don't want to play IMM can do Deity just for the fun of comparing how it goes, and if there are some players you can do a vote on their saves too.
All in one thread, should be alive ;)

Top Bottom