Heh...could you imagine a Civ IV forum for the AI?

Louis, Toku, JC and Monty.
Do I get them ?

Topic:Earth 18 Civs
By Koryo

Koryo:How come i'm not on the Earth 18 Civs map?

Bushido:Because you're not?

Little Red Book:Why I'm I not on the map?

Wondermaniac:I'm on the map and your not!

Bushido:I'm gonna get you Louis.

Dumanios:Someone released a 34civs map awhile ago

Paulus III:Marx&Engles I think.

Koryo:Thx!

Skull Man:Ima chargin mah Lazer!

From the "Futility" thread:

Louis: What is Worldbuilder?

Lincoln: It's a way to modify the parameters of the game, but I've never been able to get it to work. Why?

Louis: The Human invoked it last night. There I was, happily swallowing up all of her cities with culture flipping, and suddenly there were like 500 tanks around all of my cities!

Lincoln: Maybe she was just moving some units through. Y'know, to somewhere else.

Louis: Uh-uh. They just popped out of nowhere with an instant declaration. In one turn I had no cities left!

Hatty: She must have had a good tech rate for that.

Louis: It was 100 AD! How do you get 500 tanks in 100 AD?!? I could see her on the stupid webcam! She had this diabolical grin on her face! Oh, it was horrible! I was so humiliated. How am I going to show my face at my culture abuse group therapy meetings now?

Hatty: I've never played her. Is she that mean?

Boudica: She used to be a pushover, but lately she's been pretty tough. I heard she's been reading this Attacko guy.

Sury: Jeez, Worldbuilder? That's pretty mean if you ask me.

Louis: Yeah. It was cold. I felt so... used.

Hatty: I heard she dresses well.

Boudica: Meh. Not too shabby, I guess, though she is getting a little old.

Lincoln: Hah! Listen to Boudy, willya?. One cougar calling another "old"! :lol:

Boudica: HEY! :mad:

Wow, Honest Abe called you a "Cougar". You gonna take that kind of smack from the Ol' Railsplitter? :lol:

Wow, Honest Abe called you a "Cougar". You gonna take that kind of smack from the Ol' Railsplitter? :lol:
Well, you have to respect a guy with a hat like that...

AI 1: Hey i just got back from playing a game starting in the ancient era and i met the human. The next turn, suddenly dozens of tanks spawn near my capitol and the human declares war. I hadn't even gotten a warrior!

AI 2: Gee you think thats bad? I played a game where i founded a city on a continent with good resources. Then my city suddenly vanishes and the next turn the human founds a city their.

Bible Thumper: The human has 3 archers parked next to one of my cities, what do I do?!

SulMagnificent45: You and the human are at war?

Bible Thumper: Yes, but he won't take cities or even attack. He just sits there with 3 units. What should I do?

Honestabe94: Spam archers, that's what I would do.

Bible Thumper: Ok...

Bible Thumper: I spammed about 15 archers. The human is still there!

SulMagnificent45: I don't care. I'm pleased with the human so I won't declare now.

Honestabe94: Same here! He's in our religion, you filthy heathen. Also, since he was extra aggressive from the start we don't mind it. We like him more than you.

Bible Thumper: Wait, you're not in my religion?! :mad:

Bible Thumper: This is ridiculous! I attacked the human's city on a hill with 3 archers and 4 chariots and didn't even kill a unit! This is impossible!

Honestabe94: Yes, I'll trade alphabet for aesthetics with the human. I really need aesthetics for my economy.

SulMagnificent45: Oh yes, I love the aesthetics from the humans. It makes me research faster. I will trade iron working for it and masonry/sailing for alphabet too!

Bible Thumper: :mad: I want aesthetics also!

Bible Thumper: Hey guys, I finally got what I deserved from my long-fought war with the human! He gave me aesthetics <3!

SulMagnificent45: Shut up, heathen.

Top Bottom