Hikaro's Creation Thread

Looks good, I remember that cutscene where the Hilda Garde III was fighting the Silver Dragons with its cannons, that was uber.

Keep at it, and Merry Christmas :xmas:

Okay, I've got the Hilda Garde III done, and now I'm simultaneously working on the Chocobo Knight, a Mithra Ranger, and the Selbina LH.:crazyeye:

Anyways, here's a quick preview of the Default, Fidget and Run animations for the Chocobo Knight. This unit is 100% Kinboat: All figures, props and about 80% of the textures were done by Kinboat, all I did was put them together and animate....

I don't care about historical accuracy, I gotta use that as a Cavalry UU for some civ in each game I have, that thing is uber! Go Chocobos!

Actually, an idea I just had is that you could make the rider hold the sword behind him rather than in front, it might be more accurate to how one holds a sword on horse/chocobo back. Just an idea:goodjob:

its a chocobo. chocobo's are big bird-creatures used for racing (7) and for war mounts (10). they sorta look like ostriches fused with a chicken, and a bit of canary thrown in for measure...
they also have the best racing music in any game (thinks back to gold saucer in FFVII...) :D

The Chocobo Knight is looking great.:goodjob:

Ooh! Giant turkey!

So many Thanksgiving mod ideas...

Okay, I've got the Chocobo Knight's fortify animation done... I won't post an animated preview until I get both the attacks done (heck, I might make 3 attacks)... I also got the default and run animations done for the Brotherhood of Steel Airship for Thorgrimm's Fallout mod done. I've also got the base model done for Bluemofia, the winner of the unit lottery. Since I'm simultaneously doing the two current units, I'll start on the female samurai once I get one of them done (most likely the chocobo knight, because rendering Poser units on the secondary comp takes forever, so I'd rather use my main comp to do the fem samurai).... I'll also be making and Elvaan (or elven for you non FF types) settler and a Mithra Workler as flavor units for the Kingdom of San d'Oria and the Federation of WIndhurst, respectively (the Federation of Windhurst gets the Taru-Taru (hobbit) settler that Kinboat made, and the San d'Orians get Kindred's Elven worker). I'll also see about making a Viera Settler for Bervenia (they get the Bangaa (lizardman) worker that kinboat made).... In addition to my regular projects... The settlers won't be given a schedule slot, since I only have to make 6 easy animations for them (default, fidget, run, build, captured and death), and to make things even easier, they'll all use the same base unit so all I'll need to change are a few morphs, clothes and props.

Anyways, here's the previes of the current three units:

the female samurai looks great. One personal suggestion is to not have her wield 2 swords, it was not common at all and I dont know of any schools that teach it. I belive using both was something only done by Minamoto Musashi, and I dont know if you do Kendo or Iaido but cutting through bone or armour is hard and when someone hits your sword you may want to grip it with both hands.
Will you release both the female warriors at the same time?
Im going to use your "female samurai" as my kensei

How can you read Eight-bit theater without knowing final fantasy? Thasts like, Sacralige, or something. And how the hell can you have never played final fantasy? EVERYBODY has played atleast ONE FF game! AT LEAST ONE! ITS THE LAW! THE LAWWWWWW!

Goldflash said:
How can you read Eight-bit theater without knowing final fantasy? Thasts like, Sacralige, or something. And how the hell can you have never played final fantasy? EVERYBODY has played atleast ONE FF game! AT LEAST ONE! ITS THE LAW! THE LAWWWWWW!
The Chocobo doesn't appear in THE Final Fantasy (I). I've played that one. Heck, I still play it.

Top Bottom