Historical Figures as Dungeons&Dragons characters

Caesar of Bread

No explanation needed.
Is this in the right forum? Don't know.

Anyways, I am trying to create D&D characters based off of historical people. Here is my first one:

Theodore Roosevelt
Human
Male
Fighter (Rough Rider?)
Weapon:
2 Swords (each does 10 damage)
Strength: 15
Wisdom: 15
Dexterity: 12
Charisma: 10
Intelligence: 10
Stamina: 10
Background: Theodore Roosevelt was born a sickly child in the region of New York. Having gone to the west as a cowboy and worked in his hometown as a cop, Theodore Roosevelt is ready to join the party!

Sounds about right. I would say that he wasn't all that handsome, but he did have charisma!

TR was not as healthy as one might surmise. IIRC he was sickly child who worked hard to be able to be as outdoorsy as he was.

Charlie Chaplin
Half-elf
Bard (College of Eloquence) / Rogue (Swashbuckler)
STR: 12
DEX: 18
INT: 13
WIS: 10
CON: 10
CHA: 18

(I'm aware that Chaplin was not actually a half-elf, but if he were a D&D character, he would be.)

Joan D'Arc and Julius Caesar could work too (Joan D'Arc as a paladin that is for sure)
Nikola Tesla or Thomas Edison for artificier?

Adolf Hitler
Half-elf
Male
Bard
Weapon:
Lute
Strength: 6
Wisdom: 8
Dexterity: 7
Charisma: 14
Intelligence: 8
Stamina: 7
Background: Adolf Hitler, or "da Dolf" as his bard homies like to call him, took up lute playing to convince people to buy his half-decent-at-best paintings in major cities on the continent. Discovering he's better at playing instruments than painting, he's decided to rent out his services to the highest bidder, ready to join any party that doesn't contain orcs or half-orcs, but quarter orcs are OK. Wishes he was a full-blooded elf.

John "Beardly" Brown
Dwarf
Male
Fighter
Weapon:
Hammer
Strength: 10
Wisdom: 7
Dexterity: 7
Charisma: 12
Intelligence: 7
Stamina: 11
Background: John Brown doesn't like the slave trade that abounds on the continent. He uses his digging prowess to create literal underground railroad escape tunnels for fugitive slaves. He lacks patience to read, but values the teaching of it. Rumored to once have a huuuge beard, hence the nick "Beardly," though he doesn't appear anything but clean shaved. Generally good at getting in a pickle, though fancies his chainbreaker hammer can get him out of any situation.

Top Bottom