HOF Questions and Answers Thread

There seems to be a problem withe the "Vanilla and Warlords" eligibility for gauntlets.

My game #15946 somehow qualifies for a vanilla and warlords gauntlet even though it is a BtS game and a space colony ;)

G-Minor 69 was BTS so it is right that it is there. Is it showing up on QM or EQM in the wrong Division? Or is it just on the GameInfo page where you can change the Division?

The GameInfo only removes the Date QScore when the Division doesn't match. It looks like the Score and Gauntlet QScores are not removed. Minor issue but it doesn't mean it is included in your V+W QM or EQM results. Unless you can see it on a QM or EQM page it is nothing to be concerned about.

I see it listed in my QM status page as a valid gauntlet entry when I select Vanilla and Warlords as the expansion.

There seems to be a problem withe the "Vanilla and Warlords" eligibility for gauntlets.

My game #15946 somehow qualifies for a vanilla and warlords gauntlet even though it is a BtS game and a space colony ;)

I see it listed in my QM status page as a valid gauntlet entry when I select Vanilla and Warlords as the expansion.
Okay. I found the bug. I think I've killed the little sucker. I don't know what this did to the V+W QM rankings, but they are correct now...

I can confirm that it is definitely fixed D-Man.

Have you bust the QScore query then Denniz?

I get

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '=' in /home/hofciv/public_html/civ4/table_query.php on line 462

lurker's comment: Let me be the first one to ask: when is the HOF-Mod for 3.19 going to be released? :mischief: :hide:

And: oooh they are changing the culture victory for the no espionage setting - another split in victory conditions

not a split that impacts HOF tho, since "No Espionage" must not be checked for games to be valid ;)

i checked all the settings recently before submitting a quick test game, to see if i setup the mod the right way. it got accepted so i guess i did, yay :)

lurker's comment: Let me be the first one to ask: when is the HOF-Mod for 3.19 going to be released? :mischief: :hide:

that's what i was going to ask...i'm wondering the same thing. i would think definitely within the next couple weeks

I gues that means the new HoF mod isn't going to be out soon then. And Denniz said it was going to be the last one, unlucky ;)

I would hope that the HOF mod isn't updated until the update for steam is out.
Too late for that - steam has already updated, without fanfare, rendering the current HOF mod unusable in BTS.

Top Bottom