• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

HOF V3 game -Kursk

I think you unzip it into the "Scenarios" folder. Then you should have something like the following folder structure:

~Civ3/Conquests/Scenarios/HOF3

Yes, it works. If game will be tolerant with "long play" I can take Russia.
Anywhere text file with units list?

So who´s Nature? Bowsling? M60ATT3S? Elephantium? Eric? The Panzer divisions are low on gas and need to start breaking those russian lines asap before winter :D....

Note: How about Nature to go AI?

AI cant follow the rules. But could it be controlled with one of the players? Ofcourse it would be hard to play it without bias but I could trust Eric (or someone else) to have enough sportsmanship.

And I could also play nature if someone else want to take minor axis?

When I signed up for this I said it may be difficult seeing as my Conquests ran slow. Reinstalled and it's much smoother so just saying im definitely in.
Would AI nature have cities of any kind or just be more like barbs with special units/abilities?

If this is the best option then I'm okay with this...reluctant but ok with it in hope of getting this game off. I would just like to know if any of the new players have issues in regards to play time? This is a long and complicated game and one has to be in it for the long haul.

With that said I welcome the new players and hope you have as much fun learning and playing HOF as much as I have.

Sully

We could alternate for now with Japan playing nature on turn 1,
then the USA playing it on turn 2, and so on until we get someone
else to take over.

Luthor, are you OK with this?

Glasnost and Grifinite, can you PM me your E-mail address?

Top Bottom