1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Holy Crusade

Discussion in 'Mafia/NOTW' started by Jarrema, Dec 28, 2012.

1. Mat93

Mat93 Emperor

Will respond to that properly after the game...but I will say it was a hard decision to remove our source of healing. Although...

@Earthling: Who did you target last night?

2. spaceman98

spaceman98 Plotting something

vote: Ninjacow, per Mat's reasoning.

3. NinjaCow64

NinjaCow64 Thought Bubble Thinker Supporter

What reasoning? I am just a faithful apprentice, nothing more nothing less. Support: NinjaCow64

4. cardith_lorda

cardith_lorda Warlord

vote: Ninjacow Unless you can come up with a better defense than just supporting yourself I don't think there's any reason to suspect others.

5. BSmith1068

BSmith1068 Deity Retired Moderator

We could always vote for you instead. vote: Cardith_lorda

6. topsecret

topsecret Believer

I will vote myself for the invisibility potion. This could be useful for self defense.

7. cardith_lorda

cardith_lorda Warlord

@BSmith - Is there any reason you suddenly vote for me? There are other people who have followed Mat's logic, and I am one of the few who has tried to keep people alive as a healer, and I do not need any help moving. I have also been attacked multiple times while I was taking defensive stance (thus not attacking anyone), healing myself (thus not attacking anyone), and healing others (once again, not attacking anyone.)

Lynching me will not kill me, and so would only create more burden on the group that would prevent movement. Unless you vigilante killed me in the night, in which case you will have one less healer, and one less town. Lynching me would do nothing except help our corrupted (former)brothers slow us down and kill us off.

8. NinjaCow64

OCC: I didn't have a whole lot of time to post due to my stupid arm. It's slightly better now, but if I post things like that that is why I am posting them.

IC: Are there any kind of reasoning behind any of these accusations? I cannot respond to accusations of unfaithfulness if I do not know what I am being accused of and why.

And Brother BSmith has started to make me suspicious. If he is trying to prove a point with his accusation then I do not know what it is.

9. NinjaCow64

@BSmith: If you mean the concerns that Brother Visorslash voiced a few nights ago, I have responded to them already, if you wish to read my defence it is right here.

10. Mat93

Mat93 Emperor

There is some reasoning, but that has since proven to be potentially flawed (night results combination, some of them didn't happen as I previously thought). unvote

@cardith you healed yourself?

11. cardith_lorda

cardith_lorda Warlord

I rested for one night, which heals yourself 1 hp. Unfortunately I was also attacked that night.

12. spaceman98

Sould we give the invisibility potion to mat (confirmed townie), or should we assigne it to someone else who can extract use from it? If so, to whome?

13. Visorslash

Visorslash Deity

Vote: Cardith lorda
    Vote: potion to me

Following mats case, plus my own suspicion of him based on what he has said in thread.

14. cardith_lorda

cardith_lorda Warlord

My brothers, I have laid the facts before you before, but I hope that you read them all and think about them now:

1. The first night I was attacked I was practicing a defensive stance to take less damage. That is mentioned in the story. That is a night action, so I could not have done any attacking that night.

2. I was attacked multiple times, and no one has claimed to vigilante attack me.

3. I healed johnhughtom one night, which is a night action which means I could not attack anyone. He is confirmed town and was attacked by scum (unless someone wants to step forward as vigilante.)

4. I was unable to take any actions one night due to being too injured, no less attacks that night.

5. Would someone please step forward and admit to role-blocking me last night, or give some other explanation on why I was unable to heal someone last night?

Also, two things to consider regardless of if you are too stubborn to listen to reasoning of me being innocent:

1. I can actually walk on my own right now, and we're stuck unable to move because others need help. Lynching me won't kill me and will only continue to slow us down.

2. I'm a healer, I've healed before, and lynching me will knock me down enough to prevent me from healing others.

15. Mat93

Mat93 Emperor

potion to topsecret

16. Jarrema

Jarrema Master Voter

Lynch tally
    Cardith Lorda (3): BSmith, Visorslash
    NinjaCow (1): Spaceman, Ninja, Cardith Lorda

Cardith Lorda was lynched, but he survived.

Potion tally
    topsecret: topsecret, Mat
    Visorslash: Visorslash

Potion goes to topsecret

Night begins. It will last 24 hours.

Remember about night watch!
    Also, please vote for front guard for tommorow (in case if you are going anywhere)

17. cardith_lorda

cardith_lorda Warlord

You have made a grave mistake my friends. I would look at who's flawed logic got us here.

18. Jarrema

Jarrema Master Voter

Spoiler :
    Earthling was praying to his horned master, when heavily armored character attacked him. Earthling tried to defend, he even almost managed to cast a spell, but attacker's sword penetrated his blackened hearth. At the moment of his last breath, wisp of vapour came out of his mouth and wandered into his pocket.

Spoiler :
    Earthling was a disciple. He was innocent

Spoiler :
    No, as some of you have guessed already, he was in truth leader of Balzebuul's cult!

Spoiler :
    In Earthling's pocket Coin of Luck was found!

Spoiler :
    Spaceman was attacked by somenoe in a leather armor, wielding a sword. Spaceman's armor partially protected him, and blow did only little damage

Spoiler :
    NinjaCow was also attacked. By man in a plate armor, using magic as his primary weapon. NinjaCow has been wounded.

Also, as there was no guard, monsters attacked.
    Spoiler :
    Gone3theCelt and Mat were attacked. Fortunately for him, Mat was protected by another pilgrim

Spoiler :
    Gone3theCelt dies. He was disciple, and he was innocent

Day 8 begins
    Vote for Coin of Luck in blue.

Today, pilgrims will travfel further. As determined earlier, lone BSmith will act as a front guard

19. Mat93

Mat93 Emperor

vote: spaceman What were you doing last night and the night before?

Coin of Luck to me

20. spaceman98

Due to low HP, I cannot attack anyone, so I wish to give away the Scepter to a healthy, trusted townie.

Scepeter of Vengence to Mat