1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Holy Crusade

Discussion in 'Mafia/NOTW' started by Jarrema, Dec 28, 2012.

1. Visorslash

Visorslash Deity

Vote: Ninja

2. Mat93

Mat93 Emperor

@Anyone who can heal: G3tC is a good choice to heal tonight.

@Visor: same case as before?

3. Visorslash

Visorslash Deity

Pretty much. Though the other stuff I've detailed to you as well.

4. Autolycus

Autolycus Emperor

vote:ninjacow
    It seems pretty clear he's the one who killed jonhughthom.

5. cardith_lorda

cardith_lorda Warlord

I'm sorry if I have missed something my elders, but why is it that ninjacow clearly killed jonhughtom?

6. spaceman98

spaceman98 Plotting something

Heal Celt. I will wait on the vote.

7. Earthling

Earthling Deity

I'm not sure exactly what this case is but I don't know of a ton of people's claims. Everything has been going through Mat which is understandable but today we need to hear more on relevant cases like this.

There are multiple attackers unaccounted for, and if the case on NinjaCow is better than on one of the lurkers I could switch my vote.

8. Autolycus

Autolycus Emperor

The attack on jht was carried out with a sword. He was the only member of the order of the sword who was uninjured at the time and didn't go into the cave.

9. NinjaCow64

NinjaCow64 Thought Bubble Thinker Supporter

I believe my elders are sorely mistaken. I was very badly injured last night, I spent the night laying in my bed resting so I would not be such a burden on my brothers.

OCC: Seriously I was on 1 HP last night. Why would I attack John anyway?

10. Visorslash

Visorslash Deity

I don't think that means only the Order of the Sword use swords.

11. NinjaCow64

You are mistaken Sir Auto, I was injured, although not as badly as some of my brothers. And I am positive that the corrupted would be able to use swords.

OCC: Really? He was attacked with a sword so you suspect the Order of the Sword? Your reasoning is bad and you should feel bad.

12. spaceman98

spaceman98 Plotting something

I second my brother NC. Now may the one who calls himself the "classical hero" please come foreward?

13. Mat93

Mat93 Emperor

OOC: Cleared some more PM room, if anyone tried to send but couldn't please try again.

I agree that voting for Ninja based on that is a very weak case.

I also disagree with the classical lynch today, as he is simply inactive, and not a threat during the night...not saying hes cleared at all, simply that we can lynch him at our leisure.

14. NinjaCow64

Support: NinjaCow64 as I do not like any of the cases made yet, although the case against me is the worst.

15. Autolycus

Autolycus Emperor

unvote: ninjacow Now I'm a bit confused. I had been going under precisely that assumption, but you're right, you were injured, which leaves exactly no candidates under that assumption if spaceman actually has the scepter.

16. cardith_lorda

cardith_lorda Warlord

As much as it pains me, what about the rest of my order? Though I pray they didn't, perhaps some of my order were blinded by corruption and hunger for power when they killed our leader, as it gave them an opportunity to rise up in rank. Just because someone isn't vocal doesn't mean they aren't attacking at night.

17. Autolycus

Autolycus Emperor

Heal: G3tc.
    Vote:Classical_hero
    Mat93, do you know he's not active at night? Since spaceman is scepter-man and ninjacow was injured, only the order of the hand and myself had the opportunity to kill johnhughthom, and I know it wasn't me. The choice is thus between the active cardith lorda, who is posting analysis and compiling information, and the three relative inactives.

18. Mat93

Mat93 Emperor

I have nothing on the 3 inactives. Out of them, I believe Dreadnought is the most likely one to be active at night, classical and SK I believe are completely inactive. No evidence to support that though...and it wouldn't be bad odds on one or more of them being scum.

19. Autolycus

Autolycus Emperor

Any thoughts on who we should give the potion to?

20. Autolycus

Autolycus Emperor

For the moment, since the Healing Ritual probably won't be sufficient on its own, Potion: G3tC