How many hours have you played Civ5 (according to Steam)?

How many hours have you played Civ5 (according to Steam)?

• Under 20 hours - Beginner

Votes: 11 2.1%
  • 20-100 hours - Intermediate

Votes: 40 7.8%
  • 100-200 hours - Advanced

Votes: 79 15.4%
  • 200-400 hours - Veteran

Votes: 131 25.5%
  • 400-600 hours - Expert

Votes: 77 15.0%
  • 600-800 hours - Master

Votes: 40 7.8%
  • 800-1000 huors - Grandmaster

Votes: 28 5.5%
  • 1000 hours and above - Hopelessly Addicted

Votes: 107 20.9%

• Total voters
I bet a LOT of people's answers have changed within a year.

:lol:Just passed 200,got the game when it first came out but with each patch that came out it became less and less playable on my old machine so I took about one year off.Now that I have a new rig Im back to playing alot would probably have 500 if not for that lost year!:lol:

249 hours to date. However, I am still working on King level on standard speed. If I can beat this level without receiving a lucky starting positionlike I did with my Persian game on a medium sized island, then I can move on to Emperor level.

I also regard myself as a newb in terms of multiplayer civ 5. I've only covered about 20 or so hours in multiplayer.

I recently got this game and I got 125 hours played so far wow, I need to catch up.

1231 hours. Had to downgrade to Immortal lately, after a long, long break, but, going back up real soon. Game's not perfect, but rather replayable.

LOL...I'm way over 3000 hours. Yikes...that's over 125 full days of play...or over a years play using an 8 hour work day. This of course doesn't include the years of CIVI-4 gameplay.

Believe it or not I DO have a life beyond Civ!

LOL...I'm way over 3000 hours. Yikes...that's over 125 full days of play...or over a years play using an 8 hour work day. This of course doesn't include the years of CIVI-4 gameplay.

Believe it or not I DO have a life beyond Civ!

Hehe well i think Steam does turn the counter even if you didnt start a game(only CiV opened). I'm also surprised how much hours i have in ''bank'' since that i work at full time, taking care of a girlfriend(who lives with me) and many friends around. I'm also over 3000.

I think i can easily reduce 25%-35% of the actual time to have a better view of ''real'' hours played.

I hit 200 this weekend. I have been playing for a little over a year, and have played other games as well. (I also have a career and a wife, she said not to tell her that I hit 200 hours in a video game)

According to Steam, I am up to 1726, but this counts the time waiting for the CPU to calculate the moves of the other players. I favor huge maps and marathon games, otherwise the ages go by too fast and the maps too small.

1,640 hours according to Steam

However, I had numerous Steam outages in that space, so I'd probably be able to tack on an extra 50 hours to that.

392 hours. Other then minecraft, I have played civ 5 the most out of all the games I own on steam.

1047 (according to steam) If you count offline hours its probably more :). Although I suspect 1/4 of those are when I just leave civ open while I do other stuff.....

I have 860 and almost none of it is idle. I know plenty of people with more than 1000 and even some with over 1500.

Top Bottom