How many hours have you played Civ5 (according to Steam)?

How many hours have you played Civ5 (according to Steam)?

• Under 20 hours - Beginner

Votes: 11 2.1%
  • 20-100 hours - Intermediate

Votes: 40 7.8%
  • 100-200 hours - Advanced

Votes: 79 15.4%
  • 200-400 hours - Veteran

Votes: 131 25.5%
  • 400-600 hours - Expert

Votes: 77 15.0%
  • 600-800 hours - Master

Votes: 40 7.8%
  • 800-1000 huors - Grandmaster

Votes: 28 5.5%
  • 1000 hours and above - Hopelessly Addicted

Votes: 107 20.9%

• Total voters
65 turns since i bought the game the first day it was released.I have never finished the game because of that godforsaken turn 250 bug.:sad:

Have you tried recently? The majority of major bugs are fixed

Yes a few days ago as a matter of fact after not playing for over a year because of this bug playing with my custom civ Gondor had a great campaign going then turn 250 came and crash game over.This is my third time experiencing this with custom civ U.S.S.R and America.

I have yet to finish a campaign that i have started since i bought the game.Is very disappointing to say the least.But what can i do? No one anywhere on the web or here seem to have an answer.And i've tried everything that i can think off.

I am going to give it one more try to with just a regular civ and not a custom one and hopefully my luck will finally change.If not i guess i just forget about this game and go back to playing Darthmod for empire total war and Skyrim.

Try a Vanilla game instead of Mods

Yeah i think that is what i am going to do this time just to see if this problem present's itself again.I just want a chance to finish a game that i start and invest so much time in.Thanks for the advice.:)

Steam shows about 870 hours for me, and I can say with certainty that I've indeed become a grandmaster at playing Civ 5 settler level in this time ;)

478.8 hrs for me. Last two weeks was 111.1 hrs.

672! I've had it since release day.

I wouldn't call myself a master, though (or mistress, in my case), as I still haven't attempted anything higher than King...

I never leave an open port to the internet when its not in use... and playing Civ doesn't need it. So I have probably close to 1k+ hours, but offline only.

What do you use to cage it? I use ZoneAlarm; Steam and Civ5 are both flagged as "never allow internet access".

(My "time played" is probably around 5 minutes. I think the last time I checked it was 3 minutes. It only would ever get time while I'm doing upgrades.)

PS: Don't know if you've noticed, but Civ5 itself (not via Steam) will also try to get internet access.

Top Bottom