How many hours have you played Civ5 (according to Steam)?

How many hours have you played Civ5 (according to Steam)?

• Under 20 hours - Beginner

Votes: 11 2.1%
  • 20-100 hours - Intermediate

Votes: 40 7.8%
  • 100-200 hours - Advanced

Votes: 79 15.4%
  • 200-400 hours - Veteran

Votes: 131 25.5%
  • 400-600 hours - Expert

Votes: 77 15.0%
  • 600-800 hours - Master

Votes: 40 7.8%
  • 800-1000 huors - Grandmaster

Votes: 28 5.5%
  • 1000 hours and above - Hopelessly Addicted

Votes: 107 20.9%

• Total voters
Haha - when I originally replied to this thread, I voted for 'Master'.

Now I'm well into 'Hopelessly Addicted' territory...

It does seem like a lot. I don't play that much, but I do manage about an hour most weekdays - more at weekends - and I have played very few other games since I got CiV, which was right back when it came out. I have gone for long stretches where I don't touch the game at all - sometimes if I have deadline coming up, or if I just get bored of it.

Haha - when I originally replied to this thread, I voted for 'Master'.

Now I'm well into 'Hopelessly Addicted' territory...

It does seem like a lot. I don't play that much, but I do manage about an hour most weekdays - more at weekends - and I have played very few other games since I got CiV, which was right back when it came out. I have gone for long stretches where I don't touch the game at all - sometimes if I have deadline coming up, or if I just get bored of it.

It's not that much if civ5 is the only game you play. An hour a day average would put you around 1000 hours, game has been out almost 3 years. Even if you skip a lot of days, a 3 hour weekend session catches you up fast. I don't play civ5 exclusively so I'm only around 140 hours. Actually kind of surprised the number is even that high because I like barely touch civ every couple months. But I guess a few games now and then adds up. Time spent on video games in general is around 20 a week though.

Steam says 638, but I only started playing online May 2012 (and really didn't play much until G&K in August). Between September 2010 release and May 2012, I played MUCH more than I have in these last 12 months, so doubling is a conservative guess, putting me at 1200+.

If I were a betting man, I'd guess 1400.

I am at 285+ currently. that is pretty much an even split of game time/loading time from turn to turn.

417 hours according to steam...

Which I believe means roughly 100 hours playing and 300 hours waiting for turns.

I just noticed that I'm approaching 1000 hours playtime of Civ V.

Currently I'm on 978.

Has anyone else breached 4 figures yet?

Some addicts have broken the 3000(like me), maybe 4000-5000 hours of play :crazyeye:

Spoiler :
According to steam...

Take a look at this thread.
Moderator Action: Merged with that thread.

I think I'm close to 1000 hours, but I've only been playing since January. If you extrapolate that...

But not all of those hours are me because my dad also plays. So it might be around 500-700 hours for me :p.

Has anyone broken 10,000 hours?

I will personally post that person a biscuit if they provide a screenshot and an address.

I just noticed this thread, but I haven't played much this year. However, I've been playing more in the warm up to BNW, and today I just logged hour number 1000.

Hooray for me! :goodjob: I'm a hopeless addict.

Top Bottom