1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

How to auto-rally with BUG?

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Strategy & Tips' started by stebbinsd, May 23, 2015.

1. stebbinsd

stebbinsd Chieftain

If I have BUG installed, how do I tell all my military units to rally at a certain spot?

2. Pangaea

Pangaea Rock N Roller

Click on the city bar (in the map), and then I think it was shift-right click. If that is correct a yellow/green-ish circle should show up.

3. Ironlungs76

Ironlungs76 Chieftain

^
    Correct :)

Also worth noting that you can set a way-point for all cities at the same time by clicking Alt-left click on a city nameplate and then Shift-right click on a tile.

If you want to mass direct troops from several/all cities into one specific city it is rather more cumbersome though as you have to de-select the target city otherwise you cannot send them anywhere other than a neareby tile. To rally troops to 1 city, Alt-left click any city nameplate other than the one you're sending units to and then Shift-left click the target city nameplate and then Shift-right click on the target city. This places a waypoint into the city itself. A bit of a faff but its useful and not that hard to get used to once you've tried it a few times.

To undo any rally points simply Shift-right click on the originating city nameplate.