How to Create a Civilization in BTS

Hi, Great tutorial, except I have one issue. When I save on step 1 it it says;Error saving the doccument
Object not accessable. The object can not beaccessed due to insufficiant user rights. Do I need to change the name of the file? I have done everything up to there and edited like I was supposed to, it just wont let me save it.
Thanks,
~Season~

Nice guide, but it doesn't cover how to make the flag...

You're working with Vista/Win7, right?
Then you have to make sure, that you're running the programms with administrator rights, else you'll not be allowed to save anything in the program files folder.

How do you do that? I've no Idea.:confused:

looks great when i get the energy and time i will read it thoroughly but now the coding dances in my eyes so that ain't much of a help (maybe i'm doing a little to much on this screen and a little bit of things beside it)

Something is up with mine. I have vanilla and i have found the folder, in my games, but the CIV4 folder does not have anything in the subfolders. No files or anything. the game however works fine. What do I do?
EDIT:
Nvm its all good. Mine is under user\application data

Still, whenever I try to play my Civ (Switzerland btw), the game crashes. also it doesn't register the uu and ub (so i have two pikemen and two castles, only difference is that the castle is available at iron working). It still crashes.

Erm, where the heck are the TRAIT infos? I can't find them anywhere in my BTS folder.

I want to create new traits, which just won't happen without the correct XML. :)

The civilopedia has all the items (except the civ) but with original art and name.

:crazyeye:
Maybe a screenshot of your folder structure would help.

Erm, where the heck are the TRAIT infos? I can't find them anywhere in my BTS folder.

In the warlords folder ;).

If a file is not in BtS, then look at WL, and if it's not there, then look at Vanilla.

Top Bottom