How would you change history?

Stopping the dark ages from happening would've meant much.
Stopping the original Semite groups from creating Judaism, meaning no Christianity and Islam.
Telling the men at the Academy of Fine Arts Vienna to accept Hitler.
Finding Gavrilo Princip and keeping him busy so he wouldn't assassinate Franz Ferdinand.
Stopping the so-called "Dark Ages" would have meant a continuation of the Roman Empire, which, despite my Romaphilia, would not be a good thing for humanity.

Islam probably would have come about in some form even without Judaism. Mohammed wasn't a Jew or a Christian before he developed the religion.

This might have worked, but then again, Hitler's style was so different from what was popular those days he may actually have gone more nuts at his lack of success.

Probably a good idea, at least for stopping WWI.

Stopping the so-called "Dark Ages" would have meant a continuation of the Roman Empire, which, despite my Romaphilia, would not be a good thing for humanity.

how would the continuation of the unified roman empire be bad? Technological stagnation? thats not possible if Islam was allowed to live.

"Stopping the Dark Ages" is a statement without any real meaning. True story.

how would the continuation of the unified roman empire be bad? Technological stagnation? thats not possible if Islam was allowed to live.
What? What's Islam have to do with it?

Firstly, Dachs is right. Secondly, the "Dark Ages" were actually a vast improvement on the Roman Empire in many respects, including technology.

Islam probably would have come about in some form even without Judaism. Mohammed wasn't a Jew or a Christian before he developed the religion.

While I won't disagree with your other points, I must remind you that there is evidence that Muhammad was influenced by Christianity, particularly Monophysitism.

I place an force-field around the Library of Alexandria so when the mobs came to destroy it, they would have been vapourized and keep it there until everyone got the message.

While I won't disagree with your other points, I must remind you that there is evidence that Muhammad was influenced by Christianity, particularly Monophysitism.

Pretty strong evidence, I'd say, as the uncle who raised him from a child was a Christian, as were several other members of his family.

Top Bottom