HqNes2 - Fair, New World

I also can send orders Friday but first some diplo!

From Calador
To Th'lex Zamzerei

You have betrayed us countless times. Your diplomats and people are no longer allowed in our lands.

From Calador
To Dashtaka

We have had a troubled past. Lets move towards greater a greater peace by signing a 3 turn NAP.

King Nirmaz, at the end of his reign, had united Dashtaka into an empire containing nearly all of Tierism. His nation and faith's further expansion, he declared prior to his death by old age, was up to his successors.

Succeeding Nirmaz the Uniter was his eldest son, Rydez. Rydez was a sickly person, and did little during his reign. He died after several months bedridden, and was succeeded by his brother Zyre.

Zyre was a far more healthy and ambitious leader, and quickly launched many colonial expeditions to the southern islands. He fought off the first of the major Th'lex raids throughout his long time leading the nation.

After continuing along this pattern for all of his reign, Zyre fell ill and died, along with many people in Dashtar during a plague. His only son also was killed in the outbreak, resulting in the ascendance in the first Queen of Dashtaka, Syra. She proved to be a militarily and domestically skillful leader, and successfully deflected all criticism from traditionalists who believed that the succession should be strictly and unwaveringly patrilineal.

Syra continued her father's expansions, and funded several expeditions out into the violent oceans beyond the sheltered Azeri Sea. These missions would eventually lead to the discovery of the New World. But not in her reign. Syra passed away after a multi-decade reign. Her mark was great. She helped improve the economy, striving to end the poverty of Dashtaka's peasant class. Th'lex attacks were repelled, and trade improved to unprecedented levels. Also, she abolished the old system of succession, declaring that the throne should go to the oldest child, not the oldest son.

To be continued...

To Caladar
From Tiesto

We also wish to sign a 3 turn NAP.

To Ironal
From Tribunal Empire
We accept and we are honored by the offer

To Ziopar
From Tribunal Empire
We see that you have no religion and so therefore we offer our great god to you in hope for you to adopt our religion. We are nabours and you as a new nation should be looking for help. We offer protection to anyone who adopts our religion. Don't start a religious war.

To npcScana
From Tribunal Empire
We are new nabours and I hope to be friends. In the future I hope we can fight the same enemy's together. I purpose you adopt our religion for you have non. By accepting our great god we can have peace and live together as brothers. With my great army's and your passage to the sea we can work together.

To NPC Nariis,Ogrel,Moc
From Tribunal Empire
As new nations you need protection. The Tribunal Empire can offer you protection if you accept our religion. We are strong in number and in nations who accept our religion.

Confirming Cironelle and interest. Somewhat busy ATM.

Iv sent my orders.

I have most of the orders so I'll start work on the update when I get home in the afternoon. That is about 10 hours from now, so there's still a little time. Would have done it yesterday... if I'd had more than just Skarabes orders ;)

Top Bottom